Disney Cruise Line Swap - Completed!

Can I have the last spot in Group 7 (characters) (ES)

I'll choose Donald and Captain Hook! pirate:

I want in!!

OK - if this is not right - let me know -

Group 2 - R if its still open
Group 7 - Sail Away Party Chip and Dale
Group B - The Route 66 Hallway
Group D2 - Hidden Mickeys or the Atrium/Ariel Statue
Group E2 - Cookies BBQ
Group I2 - Black and White - formal night

Not sure if for Group D2 - a hidden mickey layout would work for most or should I stick to the Atrium?? Then people could use for Still we Meet Again send off??

Updated to here. Thanks for joining us, tinkryansmom! :) For Group D2, either topic would be perfect!

I'll keep signups open until at least Monday evening to make sure we catch everybody who wanted to join.

Updated to here. Thanks for joining us, tinkryansmom! :) For Group D2, either topic would be perfect!

I'll keep signups open until at least Monday evening to make sure we catch everybody who wanted to join.

OK - DD says more people would use Ariel/Atrium - so we will go with that!!

So excited!!

Group 4B: CASTAWAY CAY
I will do SA.

Group 5B: DISNEY CRUISE
I'll do NS.

Group D2: General DCL
Can I do the Cast-Away Party? Is that what it's called? Or is it Cast-Off?

Group E2: Castaway Cay
I'm probably just going to do something beachy.

OK - DD says more people would use Ariel/Atrium - so we will go with that!!

So excited!!

If this is for general DCL, the Ariel statue is only on the Wonder, and not the other ships, so it would probably be better as the atrium/lobby instead.

The sailaway party is called "Adventures Away" or something like that. I'll have to dig through some pictures or navigators to find the exact title.

tinkryansmom - I'll leave your choice as Hidden Mickeys / atrium. You can decide which you would prefer. I think either one is a good choice.

The sailaway party is called "Adventures Away" or something like that. I'll have to dig through some pictures or navigators to find the exact title.

I am thinking about doing the Sailaway Party for my General Cruise group also...it is a different group than Z2H, so it won't overlap. But, I'd love to know the exact name for the party if you can find it!! Thanks

For my general DCL, can you please put me as doing a pool theme.

Also, if someone would want to change from Group 4 to 4B, I would be willing to take a spot in the Group 4 as well as keep my spot in 4B one.

I'll add Group 7B (HC) for Minnie and Donald to help fill that one. And, I can do Group D2 - Meet and Greet to close that one out.

Hi Michelle
I would be fine with dropping 1B and 5B if no one else picks up and I would be willing to pick up the Pirates elements group if there is enough interest.
You're closing tonight?

I'll take 1B - C (is that what's left?).

also - if we turn 5B into "Cruise" we would have enough people. Or "Disney." Both work.

For 4B, I'd be willing to take another letter as well.

Rita, I added you to the Pirates group. If you change your mind, just let me know. :goodvibes

ZTH - you want a second spot in 4B? No prob, I just wanted to make sure I have it right.

I'll close this out around 10PM (Eastern) tonight.
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter