Disney cruise door magnet question

cardiacnurse_sk

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
I am planning for a December 2022 cruise and was just wondering if anyone has recommendations on best way to make my own magnets for our stateroom doors: magnet paper versus stick-on magnets versus....something else? I am not super crafty but am happy to have projects to work on and something to look forward to!

Thank you!

Hi all,
I am planning for a December 2022 cruise and was just wondering if anyone has recommendations on best way to make my own magnets for our stateroom doors: magnet paper versus stick-on magnets versus....something else? I am not super crafty but am happy to have projects to work on and something to look forward to!

Thank you!

I mostly printed things and laminated them. (I bought a cheap laminator at Walmart, which I did purchase for work purposes, but it worked well for cruise projects too!) Then I attached magnets to the back of them. I think I used stick on ones, but I might have used hot glue as well.

I bought magnetic sheets (Amazon), printed directly on them, then cut out. Colors aren‘t as bright as regular paper, but they last forever and hold solidly to the doors.

I always print on good quality paper and then laminate.
I also save freebie magnets we get all year long (ie advertising local companies etc) and cut those up to use.
Has worked for me so far.
If you are sailing concierge though, you may need heavier magnets for things to stay on the cabin doors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter