Disney Cross Stitch Patterns - Stoney Creek and others

I haven't found the disc yet but I do have copies - which one are you looking for... there are several with the castle... look at the link I posted and tell me which one...

I haven't found the disc yet but I do have copies - which one are you looking for... there are several with the castle... look at the link I posted and tell me which one...

The Happiest Celebration on Earth
35th Anniversary Celebration
Cinderella Castle

Thanks

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that website is breaking copyright laws.

If they are located in China, they have no copyright laws. It is a darn shame that ebay lets companies in China do this sort of thing. China does not have any respect for copyrights. They can get away with so much, alot of contraversy goes along with this.

If they are located in China, they have no copyright laws. It is a darn shame that ebay lets companies in China do this sort of thing. China does not have any respect for copyrights. They can get away with so much, alot of contraversy goes along with this.

China may not have copyright laws but that site and others like it are helping to drive needlework designers out of business - if this is an artform you care about it would be helpful to the industry if you all, reported that site to the only folks who can do anything about it - your elected officials. In the US write your congress men/women, in other countries write to your equivalents
Thanks.

I have several kits of stoney creek,
but I am still looking for Past, Present and forever and Mickey salutes america,
Can anyone help with these?

I think you need to have 10 posts to Private message me... keep trying and then send me a message and remind me to look...

yeah, I tried PMing you and got that message! :)

Right. I'll start posting some more!

after you get over 11,000 post like me, you stop counting... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Do they sell these kits at the parks? I haven't been in a few years, but I don't recall seeing these. I'd love to get some of them, particularly the castle ones.

They sell them at the Art of Disney over in DTD... not sure if they sell them at the store in Epcot...

I have the pattern for Past, Present and 4Ever if anyone wants it. Just PM me and let me know. I don't mind sharing.

I would love a copy of the pattern for the retired Cinderella's Castle with Tinkerbell over the top. I've been looking for years. I tried the Art of Disney stores last year when we visited, but no luck. Anyone??????

I am new to discussion forums but am desperately trying to get hold of the Stoney Creek disney Cross stitch Mistletoe Kiss.

Can anyone send me a pattern?

I want to do one as a wedding sampler and have tried registering with the website mentioned but like everyone else I cant do this

Help! x x

I am new to discussion forums but am desperately trying to get hold of the Stoney Creek disney Cross stitch Mistletoe Kiss.

Can anyone send me a pattern?

I want to do one as a wedding sampler and have tried registering with the website mentioned but like everyone else I cant do this

Help! x x

Drop me your email address on a PM and I can send it to you. We also have the actual wedding sampler if you want that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter