Disney Christmas ornaments????

Hixski

Snickers Martinis <font color=red>not</font> accep
Does anyone collect Disney Christmas ornaments? I have a thing for Christmas trees. I have 5 full size trees and several more small trees at Christmas. One of my main trees is a Disney tree. All the ornaments on it are all Disney. Some from Disney, some from Grolier, Hallmark, Enesco and others. I have over 150 on the Disney tree. Just curious if I am the only crazy who does this? ;)

We have three different tree motiff's that we do on a rotating basis. Yes, one of them is an all-Disney tree.

Our tree has been totally Disney for the last 30 years - Hallmark, Scmidt, Grolier, and lots of others - we even have a village and the WDW monorail to go with it.
Wish I had a bigger room to display it all - always seems so cramped as I can't bear to part with any of it yet.
5 trees? Are they all indoors?

We have a few. Two of my favorites are the two Mickey heads we had done during our last two trips to Disney for Xmas.

I have a ton of disney ornaments on my tree also.

My favorite Disney thing though is my Disney village.

iluvdisney said:
Our tree has been totally Disney for the last 30 years - Hallmark, Scmidt, Grolier, and lots of others - we even have a village and the WDW monorail to go with it.
Wish I had a bigger room to display it all - always seems so cramped as I can't bear to part with any of it yet.
5 trees? Are they all indoors?

Yes, they are all indoor trees. My big tree as I call it is 9ft. The Disney tree is 8ft. I have a Sci-fi tree that is 8 ft. A tree with smaller type ornaments (not miniatures) is 6ft and my Barbie tree is 6ft. I do not have a mansion either. I just have them in different rooms. :thumbsup2

Hixski said:
Does anyone collect Disney Christmas ornaments? I have a thing for Christmas trees. I have 5 full size trees and several more small trees at Christmas. One of my main trees is a Disney tree. All the ornaments on it are all Disney. Some from Disney, some from Grolier, Hallmark, Enesco and others. I have over 150 on the Disney tree. Just curious if I am the only crazy who does this? ;)

Not quite that crazy, but we have 2, one a Disney tree. No kids at home anymore so it's hard to get enthused about decorating and all the kids are at least 5 hours away. Oh well.....

:dance3:

My tree isn't TOTALLY Disney yet but I'm getting there. It's my goal to have a tree that is nothing but Disney. However that being said it's difficult for me to NOT display the handcrafted ornaments my kids made when they were younger. Have to have those displayed each year even though I catch a bunch of grief from my adult kids. :rolleyes1 :laughing:

I collect Disney ornaments!! I get a few every year I go. I have a whole Disney tree beautifully showcased during the holiday season, And even a Mickey tree skirt to go with it. The next thing I'm gonna get for it is the Tinkerbell tree topper. I also do collect ornaments from places I've been and that will be another tree once I have enough of those ornaments...it will not outshine my Disney tree though! So glad to hear others do this!

Planning to get the Chicken Little ornaments. From browsing eBay, I reckon that there are only 2 so far. Is this correct? Thanks.

Yes, we too have a Disney (some other hallmarks too) tree! We have a main tree which is decorated with family ornaments. This is live. The Disney tree is a fake one, but is always the one everyone likes most. It's very colorful. I do not put the glass ornaments on it. I bought some stands for them, and place them on a table near the tree. :thumbsup2

I've started collecting for an all-Disney Christmas tree. I've got less than 20 so far, but we do have the Mickey tree skirt, Mickey and Minnie Christmas s/p shakers, and the Mickey serving platter. I was bummed that I couldn't find the Christmas store when we were in Disneyland to pick up a few ornaments. When we did find it, it was closed. So far, I've only bought Donald and Daisy ornaments. I'm going to branch out, though. I'll never fill a tree searching for just Donald and Daisy.

I just got around to finding this picture. It is my disney tree. It is in our master bedroom and is a 6ft tree.
105_0593.jpg

hniki234 said:
Hixski, your Christmas tree is awesome! :thumbsup2

Thanks!! I've been collecting Disney ornaments for 20 years. It does take awhile to get the amount I have. Check ebay. I have added quite a bit from there. Check under Grolier ornaments. You will find a treasure trove of Disney ornaments.

Hixski said:
I just got around to finding this picture. It is my disney tree. It is in our master bedroom and is a 6ft tree.
105_0593.jpg

This tree is beautiful...mine's getting there!

Awesome tree! We're getting there...we keep buying them everytime we go. Does anyone know if they sell even more ornaments during the Christmas season? We'll be there in Dec. and I was curious! Thanks!

I'd love to know if they had more ornaments in Dec., too. I'll be there then and would love to rack up a few that I couldn't get at any other time of the year.

I will be going next week but I know I will be looking. I would probably be in trouble if they had more in December and I went then. :love: As it is DH will probably be smacking my hands and saying "No more". :rotfl2:

Just kidding, he has a Sci-Fi tree. All silver balls, stars and garland with Star Wars :darth: , Star Trek, Marvin the Martian, etc. He asks me all the time if I have found any more Marvins on Ebay for him.

This year my tree is going to be decorated with some of my CM nametags .. I can bet it's the only tree in the world that will have that sort of Disney ornaments... pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter