Disney carpet from Shaw...

SeedsLuvDisney

Mouseketeer
We are going to put down new carpet in our daughters room, was thinking about the Disney princess line from Shaw, anyone have this?

Shaw carpeting is very highly rated; we have it in our own home and are very happy with it. I haven't seen the princess carpeting but wishing you the best doing your dd's room! princess:

Yes, we put in the Tinkerbell carpet from Shaw (as a 9 x 12' rug) last year when it first came out. We love it!

I love walking into the room and seeing the Tinkerbell design.

This is in our playroom so it gets lots of "love" and is holding up nicely.

You can also ask for a free sample (about 1' x 1.5' or so) so you can see how it will look in your room. We now use the sample pieces as extra designs in the room.

Here's a pic:

JPEG009.jpg

JPEG012.jpg

They have tons of designs -- pooh, Cars, Fairies, Toy Story, Hannah Montana, etc. Some of the designs were "Disney" like the Tink Fairy and others were generic like tire tracks for Cars.

Definitely go to the web site to see all the designs and colors. We were looking for either bright blue or purple and just happened to come across this.

I really wanted Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with hidden Mickeys but for some reason Shaw didn't do a carpet with Hidden Mickeys (maybe they have one now).

Yes, you order the carpet like any other carpet and they bind the edges to make it a rug if you don't want w2w. I think it took about 2-3 weeks total.

Can anyone give me an idea of the cost? Like rug size and price (don't care what size I just want a general idea before I go look and fall in love)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter