Disney cancelling experiences including DDP

my daughter and husband were supposed to be at WDW for 14 days starting august 5th.
They still haven't cancelled but presumably they'll eventually bite the bullet.
They had a room only reservation and no tickets as yet.
They were planning on purchasing the UK 14 day ultimates, but were holding off during the lockdown as they weren't sure what would be and didn't want to spend the money.
Now, the UK 14 day ultimate is no longer available for 2020.
You can only buy a UK 14 day ultimate for 2021.
So they can't buy tickets, at least right now.
And without a ticket, they can't reserve access into the parks.
And without reservations to access the parks, they can't go.
Catch 22.

The other benefit with skype from the UK is that you can call a US freephone number and it is still free whereas a regular phone treats it as an international call.

ford family
Thank you. It looks like maybe I was doing something wrong so I'll try again if I rebook the tours

my daughter and husband were supposed to be at WDW for 14 days starting august 5th.
They still haven't cancelled but presumably they'll eventually bite the bullet.
They had a room only reservation and no tickets as yet.
They were planning on purchasing the UK 14 day ultimates, but were holding off during the lockdown as they weren't sure what would be and didn't want to spend the money.
Now, the UK 14 day ultimate is no longer available for 2020.
You can only buy a UK 14 day ultimate for 2021.
So they can't buy tickets, at least right now.
And without a ticket, they can't reserve access into the parks.
And without reservations to access the parks, they can't go.
Catch 22.

don't think Disney will be selling any more tickets for the year unfortunately! or at least for a while..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!