Disney cancelled our ADR-Teppan Edo Support Group

We too have resevations at TE for the 28th Sept. Ours are at 4.00pm. I haven't heard anything as yet. Hopefully I won't.

Me too! :cool1:I told the CM yesterday that I would have to get back with her on what we wanted to do because, for one, I was shopping when she called on my cell, and two, we were a party of 6 and I had to see what everyone else in our party wanted to do before I made a decision. So I called the special number this morning, like you, got a recording, left our info and then this afternoon another CM called back and said they moved enough people and we could keep our TE ressie!!! I love it when my procrastination ends up working to my advantage. :rotfl:

:thumbsup2so glad it worked out for you too! I procrastinated on calling back also...just couldn't decide what to do, which other restaurant to go with etc. Finally decided to ask for Tutto Italia and turns out I didn't even need to! Gotta love procrastinating :laughing:

Just thankful that I did not book teppan edo!! I would be heart broken if my Le Cellar reservation was cancelled! I think people should not judge others for being upset over dinning reservations, I plan for over a year on what reservations I want, and get up at the 90 day window at 3:00am (WA time) to make them, so I have every right to be upset, as do most people on this board! Some of my favorite memories of my last grand gathering vacation at wdw were at dinner, everyone can relax and enjoy each others company. I also save for over a year to pay for our vacation so that I can try resturants that at home would be way out of my budget. Sure if I don't get into my favorite resturant it would not ruin my vacation, but I would be slighly upset! Glad to see that a few of you got to keep your reservations, have a great vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter