Disney cameras

princess jackson

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the stores in WDW sell novelty digital cameras aimed towards kids.

We got a 35mm princess camera in April, but did not last the first roll of film, we were hoping they will sell a digital camera.

In DLP they sold covers to put over disposable cameras, with Mickey or Minnie on, which were rather cool.

:earsboy:

We spent a bit of time at the Disney Camera Centre at Epcot and we don't remember seeing any Disney digital character cameras, sorry :(

Not seen any digital ones but DD used a disposable princess camera - can't remember if we bought it from Boots (here) or Walmart

Tesco have princess disposable cameras, also incredibles and winnie the pooh!

Kathryn

Yes thanks for the info, DD used the princess disposable camera in April, she was 3 and her photos were great!

I mean she used it her self without guidance from us and she managed to get us in her photos, even heads LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

And some she managed to get us in the centre of the photo.

Thats is why we were thinking of a digital, budding photographer in the mist.

I've bought my daughter a small Disney Princess digital camera for Christmas. I had to buy it from USA though as I couldn't find any in the UK. It looks really good and can't wait for her to test it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!