Disney Brunch/Breakfast Spots

MelissaMac

Earning My Ears
I am planning a big group Disney trip and we wanted to do a nice brunch with cocktails and possibly characters. I have been to a few different breakfast options at Disney.

:stitch2:Kona Cafe, which was amazing, the Polynesian egg platter came with a cute Mickey muffin and has a delightful mimosa flight. Tonga toast looked delicious. I will definitely be trying that next time.

princess: Trattoria al Forno, was also wonderful, I loved that you get a pastry basket themed to Rapunzel and Ariel plus the food was great! Characters are always a Plus!!

I really would love to hear everyone's favorite breakfast spot in Disney! This can help me plan the big group trip. (It is an all grown ups trip so we are wanting decent food and adult beverages)

I am planning a big group Disney trip and we wanted to do a nice brunch with cocktails and possibly characters. I have been to a few different breakfast options at Disney.

:stitch2:Kona Cafe, which was amazing, the Polynesian egg platter came with a cute Mickey muffin and has a delightful mimosa flight. Tonga toast looked delicious. I will definitely be trying that next time.

princess: Trattoria al Forno, was also wonderful, I loved that you get a pastry basket themed to Rapunzel and Ariel plus the food was great! Characters are always a Plus!!

I really would love to hear everyone's favorite breakfast spot in Disney! This can help me plan the big group trip. (It is an all grown ups trip so we are wanting decent food and adult beverages)

This should be posted on restaurant board. Ask a mod to move it for you. You will get more informed responses there.
How big is your group? Do you want to contact Disney to arrange private dining or something special for your group?
When will this trip be? Makes a difference on how busy restaurants will be. You will need ADR for practically everywhere, but if your group is big, you may need to talk to Disney Dining, rather that try to book online.
you say you want:
1. big group (seated at one table? get your own alcove or room? HOW MANY?)
2. brunch
3. cocktails
4. possible characters

We love Tusker House! It’s fun and the breakfast is great!
Trattoria Al Forno is my other favorite breakfast spot!
Both of those are now must do’s for every trip for us!

This should be posted on restaurant board. Ask a mod to move it for you. You will get more informed responses there.
How big is your group? Do you want to contact Disney to arrange private dining or something special for your group?
When will this trip be? Makes a difference on how busy restaurants will be. You will need ADR for practically everywhere, but if your group is big, you may need to talk to Disney Dining, rather that try to book online.
you say you want:
1. big group (seated at one table? get your own alcove or room? HOW MANY?)
2. brunch
3. cocktails
4. possible characters

First post on the Dis Boards! Thanks for helping it get moved :)

It is 12 people in October so not super busy time, although Disney has become busy almost any time of the year now. I was going to just try and book 6 months out all seated at one table if possible. I just was wondering what brunch/breakfast people enjoyed.

We also like Cape May Café! If you're planning your group breakfast/brunch for a Sunday, I would recommend the character meal at the Hilton Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter