Disney Book And Record/Tape sets

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Do you remember when Disney created storybook read-along sets called Disney Record/Tape Sets? I used to love these cassette tape sets growing up and my mother and I even got some of the record and storybook sets as well. They had interesting narrators and the classic turn-the-page chimes are so wonderful and unique to these Disney storybook sets. Some of the most popular ones were Snow White Peter Pan Robin Hood Sleeping Beauty Cinderella and It's A Small World. In the 80's Disney added a treat to these book and tape sets by adding a song from the movie the cassette tape and storybook was based on and it continued through the 90's. With MP3 players and boom boxes still in fashion Disney has kept this childhood memory alive by creating the Disney Songs and Story series of albums and has released many different storybook/album sets on current and popular Disney movies and has even added Star Wars and Marvel stories to the line too. My teacher also had these Disney storybook/record/tape sets in my classroom and my classmates adored hearing these tapes all the time in school
Did you ever have these sets during your childhood?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter