**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I'm thinking about adding in the 19th too! We fly in that morning. I'd need a nap though, which is the only thing making me hesitate

I think it's going to be fun! But a nap would be good! We have AK that morning and it's an EMH am - unplanned it just fell that way - so my guess is we'll try to get there early. However, our FOP FP is later in the afternoon but I was just happy to get one, so we'll have to leave right after so I can put my teenagers down for a nap! Could you wait and see or would that be a pain? I don't think any of them have sold out yet, but I could be wrong about that...

I think it's going to be fun! But a nap would be good! We have AK that morning and it's an EMH am - unplanned it just fell that way - so my guess is we'll try to get there early. However, our FOP FP is later in the afternoon but I was just happy to get one, so we'll have to leave right after so I can put my teenagers down for a nap! Could you wait and see or would that be a pain? I don't think any of them have sold out yet, but I could be wrong about that...
Yeah, I'm thinking we'll wait and see. If it sells out, it sells out and it wasn't meant to be. But I know there's no way we can manage a 5 AM flight and DAH without a nap

Hi everyone! we are going on 01/19! I have followed this thread since it began and we are SO excited!! Since it is only a week away, I wanted to confirm the snack and drink locations- and which ones have the bottled drinks. I just want to be sure I know where to go so we don't waste precious DAH time looking for some popcorn and soda! Thanks!!

Did this get answered??? I would like to know too!

Only with a comment that no, they didn't make notes to include where these were located
I wish I had done a better job of making notes when we were there in December as folks have asked for this. I need to sit down with my pics and a map and try to piece it together.

Generally speaking, I found the snack carts relatively obvious in terms of location since DHS isn't all that big to begin with and - with the exception of nothing in TSL - were pretty convenient.

We visited 4 stations: a kiosk between Fantasmic and ToT, two permanent popcorn stands (one near Brown Derby and one over toward the ABC Commissary/Frozen area), and one kiosk near Star Tours. I know for a fact the two popcorn stands gave us fountain sodas and fresh popped popcorn. The stand near ToT was boxes of prepopped popcorn and bottled soda. I think the kiosk near Star Tours was bottled soda, but I only got an ice cream bar. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
We visited 4 stations: a kiosk between Fantasmic and ToT, two permanent popcorn stands (one near Brown Derby and one over toward the ABC Commissary/Frozen area), and one kiosk near Star Tours. I know for a fact the two popcorn stands gave us fountain sodas and fresh popped popcorn. The stand near ToT was boxes of prepopped popcorn and bottled soda. I think the kiosk near Star Tours was bottled soda, but I only got an ice cream bar. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the update. I'll be at DHS DAH this Saturday and will definitely be on the prowl for the fresh popped popcorn. popcorn::

Thanks for the update. I'll be at DHS DAH this Saturday and will definitely be on the prowl for the fresh popped popcorn. popcorn::
We got a box early in the night and planned to grab another on the way out, but they stopped popping it a bit before the end of the event and there was a bit of a line, so they ran out before we got up there :( Just a heads up! Everything else was available until the end of the event (and even for a little bit after!).

So sorry to hear about your ticket and PhotoPass issue! I am happy to hear you got to do a bunch of rides including all the Toy Story ones!

I am not sure if this will help, but Disney has a PhotoPass website where you can submit a missing photo inquiry. If you have a time and day, location, and picture of your family and what you were wearing, PhotoPass support may be able to retrieve the missing images. I would even give the codes you took. They must mean something in a Disney system somewhere. There is even an e-mail and phone number. No guarantees, but it may be worth a shot!
Thanks for this. I'd already called in and they said they couldn't do anything. I filled out the web form and they were able to find our pictures and added them to our pass.

Thanks for this. I'd already called in and they said they couldn't do anything. I filled out the web form and they were able to find our pictures and added them to our pass.
Great! So happy to hear the form worked for you!!

Hi! Not sure if this has been asked, but Edna Mode will be meeting Guests starting on Jan 18; does that mean that she will be meeting during the DAH events as well at DHS?

Hi! Not sure if this has been asked, but Edna Mode will be meeting Guests starting on Jan 18; does that mean that she will be meeting during the DAH events as well at DHS?
I don't think she is one of the ones that sticks around. The ones I know for sure are Olaf and the Toy Story characters. I'm a little disappointed because I wanted to meet Edna, Mike, and Sully and DAH is our only time at HS

Add us to the list on March 30th. Hopefully we can get in a nap in before we go.:angel: If not, we will have been up for 23 hours :guilty:

This will be the first of two after hours we are doing this week. :mickeybar and popcorn:: = :cheer2:

We’ll be there on 1/19! We were originally going to do EMM because DAH wasn’t offered during our dates. Our arrival date moved up by a day so I canceled EMM and booked DAH for arrival day! I am so looking forward to this because we are all huge TSL fans.

I'm sorry if this has been covered already. Are the resort buses still running at the end of this event? Or does it seem easy to grab a taxi? I usually like to drive to the parks, but I am attending alone and it will be pretty late, so I'm thinking of taking the bus there and getting a ride back rather than wandering the parking lot alone. Thanks for any help you can give to me.

I'm sorry if this has been covered already. Are the resort buses still running at the end of this event? Or does it seem easy to grab a taxi? I usually like to drive to the parks, but I am attending alone and it will be pretty late, so I'm thinking of taking the bus there and getting a ride back rather than wandering the parking lot alone. Thanks for any help you can give to me.

Yes, buses will be available after the event. They may run in non-traditional resort sharing arrangements, but they'll get you home.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure about taxi availability. They seem to always be 'around' the theme parks generally speaking, but I have not personally looked at DHS at the end of DAH.

Thank you for your reply. The bus will work just fine. If I happen to see an available taxi, I may jump in to speed up the process, but knowing I can catch the bus puts my mind at ease. I'm just over at Caribbean Beach, so not too far.

My family will be attending on 1/19 also! I'm a little worried it will be busy since it's a holiday weekend.
We went on 12/22 and were worried about the same thing. I think it was a little busier than the pictures I'd seen from the first date, but it was still so empty! You'll have a great time and it'll be a nice respite from the holiday weekend crowds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter