• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISmeet, Magic Kingdom, Sun 30th Aug

wayneg

We will be in Magic Kingdom on 30th August. Realised a few more people will be coming out then and it is our last day before we fly home.

We will hang around in the shaded Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station at 10:30am. Would be great if anyone could let me know beforehand, but we will be there anyway :goodvibes

Pic of who to look out for, but not so well dressed :lmao:
P1000235Medium.jpg

Wish me and Ian could meet up with you Karen and Matt again but we don't fly out til the 11th Sept :sad2:
maybe see you in sunny fla next year??

I will check our schedule and will let you know later if we will be at the meet. I hope so:thumbsup2

Would have loved to meet up with you and the family, Wayne, but although we arrive on 26th, we are moving to HRH that day for a couple of nights so won't be around.

thats our HS day as we have an adr booked for lunch, if i can rearrange we will be there

I will see if we can make it :thumbsup2, i had got DHS scheduled for that day so i'll see if i can do a bit of swapping. :banana:

no plans yet but if we are in MK next Sunday morning we will drop by to say hello

We don't fly out till the 18th but I just wanted to say how nice it is to see a pic of you all and put faces to names! :thumbsup2

saw the featherstones in DHS today!! was so weird seeing the lime green mickey!!!!

Wayne - look how 'grown up' Matt is this year; what a lovely, happy looking lad:) (who will be cringing with embarrassment if he reads this, no doubt:lmao:).

Hope you had a good mini-Dis meet:thumbsup2

Just sat in atlanta airport waiting for flight home, no internet whilst in disney so didnt see this otherwise would have met for another drink Wayne. Hope you had a great cruise and good flights home, will catch up on the boards when we get home. We never managed to use all those dining credits, came away with about 20 c/s meals unused - how on earth people do the deluxe plan is beyond me!!!:confused3

Missed you, you should be enjoying your biz class flight home, maybe even landed :cloud9: we were well looked after Atlanta to Manchester, myself and Karen shared a bottle of champagne, also had a vodka and coke, only had a splash of coke about 90% vodka. Food was superb.
Our meal credits were spot on, last 2 days no table service left but had 4 CS, had a few snax left so got 6 bottles of drinks and 6 bags of Harribo gummi bears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter