DisMeet - Baltimore, Maryland

Hey everybody! I'm really looking forward to this. You know . . . I just MAY invite one of my "real-life" friends so they can see how NORMAL you "internet strangers" really are - wait . . . is Antss comming? Then maybe not! :lmao:

Girl you know I can't wait to see you!!!! :hyper:

Hey everybody! I'm really looking forward to this. You know . . . I just MAY invite one of my "real-life" friends so they can see how NORMAL you "internet strangers" really are - wait . . . is Antss comming? Then maybe not! :lmao:

sheesshhhh!!! YOu cant get rid of me that easy woman!!!!! :moped: See You soooooooon... I am trying locate klofan also!!!

Define Normal:rotfl2: and thats all I am saying about that.....:rolleyes1

Hope everyone has a fun weekend

Mornin ppl, i'm back from my relaxing and enjoyable trip. thought i'd pop in an catch up on what i've missed.

T !!! this place we are meeting.... is it far from rt 95 :moped: ::cop:

T !!! this place we are meeting.... is it far from rt 95 :moped: ::cop:

Mornin ppl

its not far from 95 or 695, click the link below and you will see, hope it helps

maps

Actually, I'll be in PA that weekend.... specifically, at DisMeets... with about 500 other people! :)

Complete newbie - just glad to see other DISers in the Baltimore area!

Complete newbie - just glad to see other DISers in the Baltimore area!

Yes :welcome: to have you on board. We're planning a Maryland meet hopefully July 19th in Baltimore. Keep checking this thread for future updates. :goodvibes. Even share your ideas/thoughts.....we would love to hear them.

hiya everybody

i just called G&M an asked if reservations were needed for a Saturday, was told you don't need them but you can make them if you want to.

Thanks for the welcome!

Just moved to the Columbia area. Recently married, and we both love Disney. Did multiple trips as a single gal and now have hubby addicted to "adult WDW"! And he thought Disney was just for kids and families!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter