Diser's for CMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am becoming very good at navigation through these treads. I do wish they were all in order though.

Regarding the cmo job -I am on the edge of my seat with waiting. No matter who gets in I will enjoy every step of this process.

here is mine -I hope I followed all the rules and I too wish I had spent more time on the written part. But I entered at the early part of the contest and did not have many others to compare to.

http://www.dreamcmo.com/view-dream-cmo-applicant.php?CMODID=CMO-5E9F42BFDA4FF0B9554B9062B25C87A4

popcorn::

I did the same thing (spent more time on the written portion b/c I was an early applicant) and I think your video is much better than mine!!!

At this point, I definitely feel that there are at least 20 videos better than mine, so I for one don't want tomorrow to come! This experience has brought so much Disney magic to my family in a very cold, dreary NJ (although it's 70 degrees today!). I don't want it to end!

I feel the same way. I've been having major problems with my roommate recently (I had to call the cops on her...suffice to say she's moving out soon) and being a college student is never easy, so having this little glimmer of hope has been great. Gives me something to daydream about. ;) pixiedust:

I actually feel that my essay is stronger than my video (especially my favorite Disney memory), so I hope that factors in heavily into their choosing of the top 20.

Anyways, in the end, at least we all tried our best, which is all that we could do. :grouphug:

Go Team DIS! :cheer2:

:idea: Besides, there's always that contest to spend a night in Walt's Suite...

Good luck to all my fellow Disers out there who entered the contest! It was great watching everyone's videos!

Can't stand the waiting...................:rotfl2:

I think we should all just pack up now and head to Disney! I'll see if I can get us a Grand Villa somewhere with my vacation club points and we'll wait out the next 33 hours together! Ann- you're in charge of bringing Mickey bars! Who's bring the Mickey waffles and turkey legs? :goodvibes

I think we should all just pack up now and head to Disney! I'll see if I can get us a Grand Villa somewhere with my vacation club points and we'll wait out the next 33 hours together! Ann- you're in charge of bringing Mickey bars! Who's bring the Mickey waffles and turkey legs? :goodvibes

I can bring the Mickey waffles!!!!

Hi all! I am one of those lurkers just joining......and I have been pouring over all the winners from last year's contest.

What I noticed is that they all seemed to have been contacted the day before their "on or about" date.

Just made me think.....maybe today???

Good luck everyone!

:confused3 How do you know they were contacted the day before?:confused3

Hey Lima- Don't forget the syrup please! ;)

One word about our recent Dis joiners..first and foremost...welcome! But a word of warning, this place is as addictive as, well, Disney!

Secondly, you may have noticed that one aspect of the contest for the top ten is who can best engage the online community at large. In fact, there is mention of some "tools" to help the top ten campaign. So, as some point I would expect to see all top ten folks here.

That said, I'll meet you all at the Grand Villa....I'll call ahead to have the freezer stocked with Mickey Bars :rotfl:

Anne

:lmao: As long as there's coffee so that we can stay up for a full 24 hours. Have to monitor our email boxes at all times.:surfweb:

Well, I have certainly enjoyed "meeting" all you other DISers here!:goodvibes Good luck to everyone! No matter who gets chosen it gave us all a chance to try-out and dream!:cloud9:
If we all decide to meet down at WDW I can bring my famous DIS cookies! We can't have a DIS Meet without them!;)

TC:cool1:

I'm just really REALLY excited--if you think about it, we all love Disney, so we're really all in this together!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

:confused3 How do you know they were contacted the day before?:confused3

Touch of OCD - I have been lurking on the boards for a while and decided to pull up their old posts from around the time of their contest.

Then checked their rules and saw the date for the "on or before" was one day later than they said they got called.

They also got their calls it seemed in the afternoon.

I know, I know, I need to get a life.....

Touch of OCD - I have been lurking on the boards for a while and decided to pull up their old posts from around the time of their contest.

Then checked their rules and saw the date for the "on or before" was one day later than they said they got called.

They also got their calls it seemed in the afternoon.

I know, I know, I need to get a life.....

*turns up volume on cell phone's ring* Thanks for the tip tough, because I usually have my phone on silent (professors get annoyed if your cell phone goes off in class). Luckily, I go to college in Southern California, so I'm sure that my professors will understand since it is Disney. ;)

*turns up volume on cell phone's ring* Thanks for the tip tough, because I usually have my phone on silent (professors get annoyed if your cell phone goes off in class). Luckily, I go to college in Southern California, so I'm sure that my professors will understand since it is Disney. ;)

I think the rules state that we'll get email and an overnight mail package. I'd be checking your email trash/filter folders to ensure that their email doesn't go into a spam filter.

Personally, I don't know why I'm at all excited. I logically know my video wasn't that great or special. I think I really lacked in the "funny" category. Yet, somehow, I still have hope. I guess that's a sign that I really want the job, right?

We're bound to have at least 1 DISer make it into the Top 20 and, unless they can't say they've moved on in the competition, we will hopefully know soon if we are not selected.

And to make this even longer, it is possible that the written application materials will be used to select the Top 10. Applications are great for determining interview questions and the Top 10 are selected through an interview process.

Someone over on another message board just posted that he got a call and is in the Top 20. AHHH!! My cell is at home, so I won't know if they called until I get home...anyone from here hear anything???

I just read that too!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So they are calling!!!!

My hopes are fading.............

Someone over on another message board just posted that he/she got a call and is in the Top 20. AHHH!! My cell is at home, so I won't know if they called until I get home...anyone from here hear anything???
Did she say when she got her phone call? Where is this info posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter