DISDad's Locker Room - The place for Sports Talk

Since he played for UK, I have to be a fan. But, I don't like the hot heads. It is one thing to play the game with intensity, it is another to play with cheap shots.

Like others, I can't believe ND would continue to stand behind him if he didn't know. But, I don't understand how he didn't know. Either way, I think this will hurt his draft status. But, with the Lance Armstrong thing now officially out, you can no longer say cheaters never win, as Lance has tons of money and still got the "win" in crossing the finish line. Is it better to teach our children how to cheat and live with themselves? It really is sad. :sad1:

UK alum or not , I don't like Rondo.

Lance Armstrong is loving this story. It has taken the spotlight off of him.

Since he played for UK, I have to be a fan. But, I don't like the hot heads. It is one thing to play the game with intensity, it is another to play with cheap shots.

UK alum or not , I don't like Rondo.

Lance Armstrong is loving this story. It has taken the spotlight off of him.

I just don't like his attitude and the way he is always in a bad mood when he plays. Millions of dollars and playing hoops as a job. I would be smiling like the Cheshire Cat 24 hours a day:ccat:, even in my sleep. How can someone be so miserable all the time. We met him before the season this year and he seemed OK, but still just can't warm up to him. Bring on the Cousins for Rondo trade.

With Armstrong, it will go away pretty quick. This whole thing is his attempt to get back into cycling and remove that life time ban. If everyone just ignored him, it would set a good example for our children. Don't give him any more attention.

Ta'o is just a tangled ball of lies by everyone at this point. I wonder where the money ND raised to benefit his dead girlfriend went?:rolleyes1 They did a fundraiser for her. How come no one wants to know where their dontations went?

I am thinking Lance has a great comeback this year!

(Lance Berkman playing DH for the Texas Rangers, that is.) :lmao:

There no way he isn't making this up. There are to many ways for him to have actually seen this woman, Skype...Facetime. It doesn't add up.

As an ND fan I am very disappointed. If it is a hoax like he said, then he is extremely easy to fool. My thoughts are he was involved in same way. If he is behind it then ND needs to do the right thing and expel him.

I heard a person's conspiracy theory that was interesting: he claims the girlfriend was made up to cover up the fact that he is gay. I think that is interesting only because it could be true, and that it would have to be done to make up for the way gay athletes are treated (heck, gay people in general) by many people.

My brother is gay, and I still love him the same as before he 'came out'. It is a shame people can't be more tolerant of others that don't have the same belief, sexual preferences, color of skin, etc.

Anyway, now that grenade has been thrown into the room, I will now skedaddle. :rotfl2:

I heard a person's conspiracy theory that was interesting: he claims the girlfriend was made up to cover up the fact that he is gay. I think that is interesting only because it could be true, and that it would have to be done to make up for the way gay athletes are treated (heck, gay people in general) by many people.

My brother is gay, and I still love him the same as before he 'came out'. It is a shame people can't be more tolerant of others that don't have the same belief, sexual preferences, color of skin, etc.

Anyway, now that grenade has been thrown into the room, I will now skedaddle. :rotfl2:

That is a grenade, but you're right in the way they are treated in both aspects of life. Funny how the show All in the Family even had Archie Bunker deal with a gay athlete, yet people still struggle with it today.

Hey Guys,

Just got in from a long work trip. How's everyone? Are you ready for the NFL conference championship games? I think it's going to be the Patriots and Falcons, but I'm biased on the Pats games.

We always have a menu item at our tailgate that reflects the competition, and could use any ideas for the Ravens outside of the crab cakes. Last week it was big Texan steaks...

Hey Guys,

Just got in from a long work trip. How's everyone? Are you ready for the NFL conference championship games? I think it's going to be the Patriots and Falcons, but I'm biased on the Pats games.

We always have a menu item at our tailgate that reflects the competition, and could use any ideas for the Ravens outside of the crab cakes. Last week it was big Texan steaks...

Is Baltimore known for any culinary masterpieces?

Hey Guys,

Baltimore foods... Hmmmm.... How about some bacon wrapped Randall?

Hey Guys,

I thought it would be 49ers and Patriots until I heard news on Crabtree. Maybe he can ignore that, but I cannot imagine how. I'll stay with that pick, but it will be a closer game.

Let's Bring on the Herd!!! Time ot head to the Marchall v East Carolina Basketball game....maybe we might even pull a a win at home if we are lucky...it has ben a difficult season to be a fan!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter