Discovery Cove - watch out for this...

Tara8595

DIS Veteran
When we entered the ray lagoon, we didn't know that there would be a feeding. We were swimming with our heads in the water - then we attended the feeding which ended up with a half-bucket full of fish blood and guts being dumped into the pool.

It took 7 washings to get fish-gut smell out of my hair - and that wasn't until I got home from my vacation. I spent my last 3 vacation days with nasty fishy hair. Gross.

Lesson learned... keep your head out of the ray lagoon.

got back from discovery cove this past weekend - loved it - was a great way to top off our disney vacation - I do not know when the feeding time is but we swam in that ray pool for at least an hour and a half without any great consequence of reeking... If I saw them just throw a pail or two of chump in the water I would definitely wait a good long while after that - but our experience was pleasant - I have gotten far more stinky just cooking a trout dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter