Discovery Cove - ticket price

They run sales off and on. We bought our tickets last September for last weekend. They also run big sales on Black Friday. And don't rule out some of the combos, they can make a visit to SeaWorld an easy add on. We once did the whole family a couple weeks before Christmas (DD was doing DCP so we took an early Christmas to her) and I got the Resort Pass for $99 total using a UK sales link. No issues on getting that rate.
Sorry what is DCP and Resort pass?

Sorry what is DCP and Resort pass?
DCP is the Disney College Program. My DD was doing it and they don't get to come home for Christmas, so we took it to her. Our family went for the day but only got the Resort Pass.

Discovery Cove calls themselves a Resort. The Resort Day Pass includes everything we did. Now if you want to do Dolphins, Snuba and the other special programs you pay on top of the Day Pass.

These are the different "passes" they are offering and you can purchase add ons on top of it. They call them Admission (sometimes seen referred to as Day Pass) and they offer Packages and then there are add ons. Note that you have to insert the date you are considering to see the proper price before any discounts.

So on that trip we just did the Resort Admission (Pass) that I got for $99.

https://discoverycove.com/orlando/pricing/

Prices vary all over the place based on the date and any special discounts you can get. We were able to get a Florida Resident discount so it brought our ticket down to $120 (plus the $20 resort fee).

We did the Day Resort Pass only. We've already done the Dolphin Swim and had no interest in the Snuba or other upsells.

What was included: Parking, Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Beer & Wine, Sodas, Icees, Tea, Lemonade etc. Soft Pretzels, Cookies, variety of chips and wrapped snacks, Pizza, Vanilla or Pineapple soft serve ice cream. All of this is all you want. Pizza went to 4:30 (park closed at 5). There is a wide range bar for purchase or a beverage package.

Also includes Loungers throughout the park (you can rent beach cabanas or private very nice cabanas), towels, lotion (special for fish), wet vest or wet suit, noodles, life vests, masks and snorkels. Snorkels you take home. Lockers, Bathroom/changing/shower rooms that are nice including shampoo and soap. Outdoor showers as well for use all day.

We picked loungers in the middle between snorkel area and lazy river and resort pool area. We looked at the dolphin so it was fun to listen to them chipper while we rested. Picked two loungers connected by table and umbrella but under a palm tree as well.

Spent day just jumping around to different areas, repeating. Snorkeling was big, Lazy River and Resort Pool, loved the Aviary feeding the birds, we saw a few of the animal encounters; flamingos, pangolin, kookaburra. We floated in the old reef area which we can see marmosets and otters. We hit the different snack/bars for soft pretzels, ice cream, cookies and drinks. We had breakfast on arrival and a later lunch. You can stay busy all day long and we don't stay at loungers much, just a home base.

View attachment 742904View attachment 742905View attachment 742906

View attachment 742908View attachment 742909View attachment 742910View attachment 742911View attachment 742912View attachment 742913
So you got to feed the birds and get up close to flamingos without buying the flamingo add on or guided tour of the aviary?

So you got to feed the birds and get up close to flamingos without buying the flamingo add on or guided tour of the aviary?
If you arrive when they open, ask them what time the flamingo "parade" is and they will bring them across the beach, stop and everyone got up close. We did not do the pay event.

The Aviary is open all day to everyone and as much food as you want to feed them.

Can you please tell me what you did? And how much it was etc?
I know this is late but it just popped in my head. I was very surprised (because I forgot) that on arrival they gave us EACH $50 gift cards to use there or SeaWorld and maybe Aquatica. We had no plans for anywhere else so we bought some Salt Life shirts for Dad (he didn't come).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter