discovery cove deal???

Hi there, the only deal I know of right now is if you have a annual pass to one of the other "Busch Parks", Seaworld, Busch Gardens, or Aquatica. If you have one, or are interested in buying one, you get a huge discount on DC. I am paying $69 in March for a day visit without the swim, and I believe it is $159 with the swim. If you need any more info on this, do a search in this thread for Discovery Cove discount with annual passport, or something to that affect. If you need any more help, let me know!

Just a big shout out to greenclan67 and all the wonderful posters who shared information on this thread. Booked our day resort package yesterday for our August trip for $69 per person :banana: . Upgraded one of our Aquatica passes to an annual pass, and were are now able to get free parking at the park, the DC discount, a discount on both our cabana rentals, and discounts on food too :thumbsup2 . I would never have considered doing so without all your wonderful suggestions!

Now to wait patiently :hyper: till August. LOL.....okay :hyper:.......not gonna happen! :hyper:

Did you get one at Discovery Cove or just the Aquatica cabana rental?

We did not get a cabana at Discovery Cove.....we opted to rent a cabana at Aquatica for two days.

Would love to have done a DC cabana rental as well, but unfortunately it just isn't in the budget (yet.....we still have lots of time before we leave!!! lol :rotfl:).

Booked our day resort package yesterday for our August trip for $69 per person :banana: . Upgraded one of our Aquatica passes to an annual pass, and were are now able to get free parking at the park, the DC discount, a discount on both our cabana rentals, and discounts on food too :thumbsup2 . I would never have considered doing so without all your wonderful suggestions!

Now to wait patiently :hyper: till August. LOL.....okay :hyper:.......not gonna happen! :hyper:

How were you able to reserve a cabana at Aquatica for August already? Did you have to call? We are going in August too but it won't let me reserve one online past May :confused3 how much was it if you don't mind sharing :)

How were you able to reserve a cabana at Aquatica for August already? Did you have to call? We are going in August too but it won't let me reserve one online past May :confused3 how much was it if you don't mind sharing :)

I called and placed my order for both the annual pass and the cabana rentals. I love the customer service people at Seaworld/Aquatica. They are awesome :thumbsup2 .

We reserved the basic cabana (accomodates up to 4), and it was $89.99 with the discount for each day ($99.99 per day regular price.....the annual pass saved us 10%).

Oh....I also should have mentioned that our Aquatica cabana rentals are for the final week of August (we are in Orlando from August 26 to September 2 inclusive). The prices for that week are the cheapest out of the month, so depending on when your arrival date is, you may find that the cost is slightly higher.

Just a big shout out to greenclan67 and all the wonderful posters who shared information on this thread. Booked our day resort package yesterday for our August trip for $69 per person :banana: . Upgraded one of our Aquatica passes to an annual pass, and were are now able to get free parking at the park, the DC discount, a discount on both our cabana rentals, and discounts on food too :thumbsup2 . I would never have considered doing so without all your wonderful suggestions!

Happy for you. I am so glad that I was able to help!!! We have done this the last 2 years, and have taken friends in under our pass as well, and now they love Discovery Cove.
Just so everyone knows, if you have a SW passport and are going to Aquatica or vice versa, you can park at the one you have the Passport for and take the shuttle over to eithier park. We did that last year, instead of paying for parking at Aquatica I parked at Seaworld with my pass, and took the tram/shuttle from there to Aquatica. It was Easy Peasy!!
Wish we were going again soon, but not until March next year. August will come faster then you think!

Happy for you. I am so glad that I was able to help!!! We have done this the last 2 years, and have taken friends in under our pass as well, and now they love Discovery Cove.
Just so everyone knows, if you have a SW passport and are going to Aquatica or vice versa, you can park at the one you have the Passport for and take the shuttle over to eithier park. We did that last year, instead of paying for parking at Aquatica I parked at Seaworld with my pass, and took the tram/shuttle from there to Aquatica. It was Easy Peasy!!
Wish we were going again soon, but not until March next year. August will come faster then you think!
Thanks for the tip...good to know that you can do this. We have the SW pass but going over to Aquatica for 1 day to let the kids get the waterpark out of their system!

So, thanks to this info I got the $69 price for DC. Now I am trying to decide between buying the passholder for SW or aquatica. DOes anyone know the passholder price for either of those places. Not sure if we even want to go but trying to get the pass for the park we might want to go to. Thanks

Sorry - I meant the price for the tickets for the rest of the family to get into the parks -I am not sure how much you get off at each park.

Sorry - I meant the price for the tickets for the rest of the family to get into the parks -I am not sure how much you get off at each park.

Oh sorry, I am not 100% sure but it is eithier $8 or $10 off. I would have to look under my passport!

If you belong to Southwest Airlines, you can still get 20% off of gate price tickets with their online membership card. Sometimes it works out cheaper then the passport discount.
It is 10% off of all food and merchandise though at the park you have the annual passport for.

Unfortunately no SOuthwest card. I will look at the gate prices for both and then try to decide. Thanks

Ok - 1 last question. I just bought the passport for seaworld. Now - before we can go to DC do I have to go to SW to activate or is it already activitated and we can just go to DC with this paper ticket.

Thanks again

Ok - 1 last question. I just bought the passport for seaworld. Now - before we can go to DC do I have to go to SW to activate or is it already activitated and we can just go to DC with this paper ticket.

Thanks again

Did you order it online and pay the $20 to have it shipped to you? If so it will be activated. If not, and you just printed it off you will have to go to SW first and have it activated. You said paper ticket so I am going to assume it is a printout. If you are going to Seaworld anyhow, you can always go there for a day before DC, but if not, you will have to go into the front gates and have it activated.

Well I am glad I asked - because no I did not pay the extra $20. Didnt even notice. Glad I didnt get to DC and have to leave and go to SW to take care of that first!!! Thanks again

Confused...

Never been to Discovery Cove. And of course trying to find a discount. I have read this thread and still need help. :confused3

We need 3 dolphin swim and 1 non dolphin swim ticket. We will be in Orlando May 26 - June 2. May 26th is a travel day as well as June 2. The only other place we had planned to visit was Sea World because of the free passes. Can you help me figure out prices? Thanks!!!

Confused...

Never been to Discovery Cove. And of course trying to find a discount. I have read this thread and still need help. :confused3

We need 3 dolphin swim and 1 non dolphin swim ticket. We will be in Orlando May 26 - June 2. May 26th is a travel day as well as June 2. The only other place we had planned to visit was Sea World because of the free passes. Can you help me figure out prices? Thanks!!!

Friday, June 1st is the least expensive day during your time period.

Rates for those wishing to have the dolphin swim are $289 pp, and the non-dolphin swim is $159 pp. Your total, with taxes, for 3 dolphin swims and 1 day resort only is $1092.71. This would include 14 days of free admission to SeaWorld for your entire party.

Passmember discounts would not help you in this case. Your price would be $964.91 with taxes for the same purchase (3 dolphin swim admissions at $259 pp plus tax and 1 non-dolphin admission at $129 pp) and you would (a) have to purchase one season's pass to a participating park (Seaworld, Aquatica, or Busch Gardens) and (b) you would not receive the 14 days of free admission for your party to SeaWorld.

Be sure to "like" their Facebook page and sign up for their email list on their website. This will ensure you get up to date information on any sales they release which apply to your travel dates :thumbsup2 .

We are planning a trip 11/17 - 12/1 and really want to do the dolphin swim at DC.

I have a friend with Sesame Grover Passes....could she possibly purchase our DC tickets at a discounted rate?

By purchasing discount tickets, do you give up your 14 day pass to SeaWorld?

We are trying to figure out the most cost effective way to do this!

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter