Discovery Cove..Can you bring Noodles

lovmy2girls

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>I tell ya, if yo
Just wondering if you can bring noodles to swim with while in the lazy river and pool?

Do you see lots of people with noodles or floats??

They have noodles for the river so no need to bring your own. There are no floats there and I've never seen any (been twice).

Has anyone been to DC lately? Do they still have noodles for the river?
Yes, they still have noodles as of early July. You have to get in the lazy river and go through the cave section. Just past that, and just before the first time the depth drops off, there is a life guard handing out noodles. A different guard collects them at the end.

Yes, they still have noodles as of early July. You have to get in the lazy river and go through the cave section. Just past that, and just before the first time the depth drops off, there is a life guard handing out noodles. A different guard collects them at the end.

Interesting! When we were there in October 2020, they had two different bins, one for sanitized noodles and one for used noodles. But they were self serve and not distributed by staff.

Interesting! When we were there in October 2020, they had two different bins, one for sanitized noodles and one for used noodles. But they were self serve and not distributed by staff.
It seemed like they were very focused on keeping the noodles within the lazy river. At times, they also didn't have enough of them to meet demand, resulting in a line for noodles in the lazy river. We usually just swim or wear life jackets, so it wasn't a big deal to us.

It seemed like they were very focused on keeping the noodles within the lazy river. At times, they also didn't have enough of them to meet demand, resulting in a line for noodles in the lazy river. We usually just swim or wear life jackets, so it wasn't a big deal to us.
My friend was there this week and said there werent any noodles. She asked 2 people. She worre a life vest. Wasnt sure if she meant none at all, or none available. She is still on vacation, so didnt want to bother her asking to clarify! Thanks. I hope they have the noodles. I dont love the big vests and Im not a strong swimmer anymore :( I could make it around once on my own, but I usually spend hours in the river and without a noodle I wouldnt be able to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter