Discover card special offer

clj1410

DIS Veteran
I just got an email last night from my Discover card offering 4 Six Flags tickets for $99. you need to buy online before June 30th and they are good until Sept 1st 2010!

Save on Summer Fun

Order online now through June 30th.* All tickets are valid until
September 1st, 2010 so you can stock up for the whole summer.

Save 5% Instantly

You’ll also save 5% instantly online and all over the park just for using
your Discover card.

See this offer and more exclusive cardmember deals now at www.itpaystodiscover.com/deals

yes, i got this email as well.. seems like a great deal - i only need 2 tickets since my kids got free admission tickets from school for reading a certain amount of books in a time period!

Is there a special code? All I can find when I log in is the 5% cashback for Six Flags purchases. TIA:goodvibes

Is there a special code? All I can find when I log in is the 5% cashback for Six Flags purchases. TIA:goodvibes

There was no special code. I just clicked on the link in the email (posted it above) Then click on the "earn more" tab under the 5% and then scroll down you will see it.

For Six Flags Whitewater here in Atlanta, we got an instant 5 percent off our transaction when we purchased our tickets online. We went yesterday and stayed until the thunderstorms arrived.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter