Discounts??

fatgreylady

Mouseketeer
Do we suspect that there will be no special discount offers coming for October, due to the anniversary? I'm already booked, but still hoping there'll be something to apply at some point! Any guesses from the pros? Thanks!

Do we suspect that there will be no special discount offers coming for October, due to the anniversary? I'm already booked, but still hoping there'll be something to apply at some point! Any guesses from the pros? Thanks!
IMO, you're not going to see any specials in the week following Sept 26, 2021. That's when tickets will expire that Disney extended due to COVID.

Typically, Disney does not offer discounts if rooms are filling at rack rates. And rooms booked up quickly for the night before and the night of the 50th. Park reservations for October 1 filled almost as fast.

My guess is that there will be minor room discounts in the 2nd and 3rd full weeks of October but no *free* dining.

I think Covid has been a good opportunity for Disney to ween guests off of what seems like traditional discount periods. They will keep fewer resorts open and more rack rate at what is open. Until there is sufficient demand to reopen everything. That took years after 9/11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter