• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Discounts in July?

Winston112

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen any discounts for July? Would like to stay at WL and my Disney Club membership expired last month. I suppose I could always stay at S/D under the nurse's rate.

There are lots of codess I would check them out. There was one for AmEX holders that runs thru August for the moderates. There is a thread at the top of this page that lists lots of codes.

Do you have an AP? We got a good discount at the Poly for July with one. Sometimes it's worth getting one for your party just for the room deal. If you go to mousesavers.com, she has a formula for you to figure out if that is the case for you.
Robin M.
Poly 6/2000
BWV 6/2001
Poly 12/2001'
BWV/Poly/VWL 7/2002

Rock"N Robin, What rate did you get for the Poly? Also what date in July and which view? Please e-mail me at mickeys_friend@hotmail.com I check several times daily on the mousesavers site as well as this one and it seems that even with the AP discount the monorail resorts are not discounted as much as in the past.Of course anything is better than Rack Rate.Thanks,Melody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter