• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discounted rooms and tickets for Wine and Dine?

Angeliki19

DIS Veteran
Hi! Like the new space. :) I had a lot of trouble finding the old forum so this is much easier!

Question- I've heard that Disney offers discounted rooms and tickets for people signed up for the races. My friend just called Disney to find out what the offer would be for this fall's Wine and Dine and the CM couldn't give her any information yet.

Anyone know any information on this? Price is a huge factor for deciding to register or not.

Thanks!

I don't think they are doing any discounted rooms or tickets anymore. Best bet is just waiting for what comes out for general public discounts.

That's a bummer, I didn't realize. Do you think the host resorts would be the same as last year? Or will this information be added after registration?

That's a bummer, I didn't realize. Do you think the host resorts would be the same as last year? Or will this information be added after registration?
All resorts are host resorts. So all resorts will have bus transportation this year.

No more discounted tickets and the group room prices I've seen are decent a couple dollars more then it was last year at least for Pop.

From past experience does anyone know if the room rates promoted on the rundisney site-that you have to call for, essentially the same as the ones you would find on the Disney site itself? In the past has there been a general discount offered that fell during race weekend? If so, does anyone remember how much?

From past experience does anyone know if the room rates promoted on the rundisney site-that you have to call for, essentially the same as the ones you would find on the Disney site itself? In the past has there been a general discount offered that fell during race weekend? If so, does anyone remember how much?

They're pretty close to the rack rate on the Disney page. I got my rate last year through a TA group that did room blocks, but no bibs. The general public discount was better then the RunDisney discount last year, but my TA rate was better then even my AP could have been.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter