Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

Hi, I have an one of these cards I need to send to someone. A fellow disboard member sent it to me, but we ended up not using it on our trip. I would like someone else to use it if at all possible. PM me if interested. :)

I think you'll be OK. I know adults need to be present to purchase an AP, but I suspect that children don't. I actually need to purchase an AP for a child with the discount card later this afternoon or tomorrow. I'll try to do it without the child present and see how it goes and let you know.

Brett

Just to follow up on this, tonight I went and purchased an AP for a child with my discount card without the child present at guest services in Epcot. It was not a problem and the CM never asked to see the child. I think you should have no problems.

Brett

Just to follow up on this, tonight I went and purchased an AP for a child with my discount card without the child present at guest services in Epcot. It was not a problem and the CM never asked to see the child. I think you should have no problems.

Brett

OK...so now that I have sent off all 12 discount cards from my entire family to fellow Disers...I'm trying to convince DH that I need to fly to Orlando just to buy AP's for my kids using someone else's AP discount card!!! :rotfl: :lmao:

question... does anyone know if there will be another promotion after this one has concluded? We wont be there till Dec. but I intend to upgrade my 10 day PH to an annual pass. Historically, has there been some sort of promo going on in the past? Just curious if anyone had any feedback on that front.

:thumbsup2

Thanks to everyone who has e-mailed me or PM'd me about getting me a discount card in Orlando on Monday. BrettS told me he is down there this weekend and can drop a discount card off for me at the All Star Sports front desk.

So, I should be all set! Yippie...an annual pass! We are very excited! :banana:

Thanks everybody! :yay:

Eric

question... does anyone know if there will be another promotion after this one has concluded? We wont be there till Dec. but I intend to upgrade my 10 day PH to an annual pass. Historically, has there been some sort of promo going on in the past? Just curious if anyone had any feedback on that front.

:thumbsup2
To the best of my knowledge this is the first time that Disney has done this sort of promotion, at least at WDW. Whether they will do this or something similar in the future is anybody's guess. My thought is they will wait until after this promotion is over and see the results before any subsequent decisions are made.

To the best of my knowledge this is the first time that Disney has done this sort of promotion, at least at WDW. Whether they will do this or something similar in the future is anybody's guess. My thought is they will wait until after this promotion is over and see the results before any subsequent decisions are made.

Agreed. We've been AP holders since 1995 and this is the first time I've ever seen a promotion like this. Of course last November we received a promotion to get a shopping discount and we took advantage of that promotion too. It was 50% off our room at A/S Sports and 35% discount on everything! I wrote a letter when I returned and told them this was the best promotion ever for us. So these are two new promotions that Disney has tried out this year. I like that they are trying new things like this.

I've got two AP discount cards if anyone still needs one. Just PM me with your address and how many you will need. I will get in the mail right away!

Agreed. We've been AP holders since 1995 and this is the first time I've ever seen a promotion like this. Of course last November we received a promotion to get a shopping discount and we took advantage of that promotion too. It was 50% off our room at A/S Sports and 35% discount on everything! I wrote a letter when I returned and told them this was the best promotion ever for us. So these are two new promotions that Disney has tried out this year. I like that they are trying new things like this.

Thanks so much. Here's hoping for another fabulous promo in December. How 'bout buy one, get one free :laughing:

Hey, a girl can dream, right? :rotfl:

I now have 6 of them left if anyone is interested. Each one is good to purchase up to 6 AP's at one time. Just PM me or send me an email to NYCAT10@aol.com and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow morning! You still have until July 31st to buy them down at WDW! :yay: :banana: :cool1:

Do all of these codes have to be used/presented in Person???

Does anyone have discount codes that can be used for annual passes that I can purchase online or on the phone?? We won't be back down until end of November.

Thanks for your help.

There is not a code, but actual cards that have to be surrendered at the time you purchase them. They have to be purchased at a WDW ticket window by July 31st.

If anybody is going to be buying an AP by then, let me know. I have 6 more cards left (each one is good for up to 6 AP's). Email me at NYCAT10@AOL.COM and I will get them out to you ASAP.

I have still have one card left. PM me if you'd like it and I can get it out in the morning.

I still have 3 left. Any last-minute AP shoppers?

Send me a PM or email (birdsofpreydave@cox.net) and I'll get it right in the mail to you.

Dave

There is not a code, but actual cards that have to be surrendered at the time you purchase the Annual Pass that will give you 10% off. They have to be purchased at a WDW ticket window by July 31st.

If anybody is going to be buying an AP by then, let me know. I have 6 more cards left (each one is good for up to 6 AP's). Email me at NYCAT10@AOL.COM and I will get them out to you ASAP.

Bumping again :yay: :dance3: :banana: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter