DISCOUNT TICKETS to Walt Disney World

I noticed on the website this says:
“Ticket may not be used to enter the same theme park more than once.”

This is just saying that you can’t use the ticket to go to MK four times for example, right?

We plan to split some days up with a toddler who will want to nap midday at the resort. Does anyone know if this will mean you can’t re-enter the park you left?

I noticed on the website this says:
“Ticket may not be used to enter the same theme park more than once.”

This is just saying that you can’t use the ticket to go to MK four times for example, right?

We plan to split some days up with a toddler who will want to nap midday at the resort. Does anyone know if this will mean you can’t re-enter the park you left?
You’ll be able to re-enter the park you left as many times as you want that same day. You just won’t be able to hop to a different park, and as you inferred you won’t be able to visit MK all four days.

You’ll be able to re-enter the park you left as many times as you want that same day. You just won’t be able to hop to a different park, and as you inferred you won’t be able to visit MK all four days.
Thank you! That is what I thought, just needed someone else to verify I wasn’t misreading it!

This is what I'm worried about. I may buy the new tickets and try to add before removing other tickets. I guess we will need to wait a week to find out...
I'm confident I can replicate the days/parks I currently have park reservations for with the new ticket package with no threat of any of them hitting capacity. They wouldn't be offering this deal if they weren't below their normal summer reservation numbers.

I'm confident I can replicate the days/parks I currently have park reservations for with the new ticket package with no threat of any of them hitting capacity. They wouldn't be offering this deal if they weren't below their normal summer reservation numbers.
This is the exact itinerary of our June 4-10 trip - 1 day in each park and we paid north of $600 for the same deal - more than $200 per person more. >:( I wish there was some way we could get a refund but Disney doesn't work that way.
Same boat as you except for it was only my mom who had a four day base ticket. The rest of us have annual passes and my niece has an eight day park hopper. It was really easy to cancel our Undercover Tourist ticket for her a couple days ago and this morning I got four emails from Disney saying that they canceled my moms park pass reservations. After the restocking fee, she’s only gonna save about $75 but we figured that was better than zero. It’s almost like an alternate universe though when I had to call Undercover Tourist and say I’m sorry Disney’s tickets are cheaper than yours.

What am I missing? The upcoming 4-day one park only, must visit each park with that ticket, is $399 but for $428 on undercover tourist, you can get a 4 day one park ticket and go to any park you like. It's only $28 more to have alot less restrictions. Wonder why everyone thinks the $399 is such a great deal?

What am I missing? The upcoming 4-day one park only, must visit each park with that ticket, is $399 but for $428 on undercover tourist, you can get a 4 day one park ticket and go to any park you like. It's only $28 more to have alot less restrictions. Wonder why everyone thinks the $399 is such a great deal?
UT tickets vary by price based on start date. Not all dates will be that $428 price, and some could be +$100 or more.

I was interested in the 4 Day, 4 Park Magic ticket as it would save my family close to $300. With the wording that no park reservations were required, I was concerned that this would impact things like Genie +, VQ & $ILL. I chatted with a cast member and was told that park reservations would not be possible with this ticket. However, the computer system will recognize the ticket type and will bypass the need for a reservation. I am curious if others think this will work well or if it is kinda sketchy and has the potential to lock us out of VQ & ILL?

I was interested in the 4 Day, 4 Park Magic ticket as it would save my family close to $300. With the wording that no park reservations were required, I was concerned that this would impact things like Genie +, VQ & $ILL. I chatted with a cast member and was told that park reservations would not be possible with this ticket. However, the computer system will recognize the ticket type and will bypass the need for a reservation. I am curious if others think this will work well or if it is kinda sketchy and has the potential to lock us out of VQ & ILL?
We may not know for sure until these tickets start to be purchased and used but for right now what we have as a guide is Annual Passholders who no longer need a park reservation to enter a park after 2PM.

How those are working is that if the AP does not make a park reservation, they are not eligible for a VQ but, if they make a park reservation they are eligible for a VQ.

I guess the big question is, guests do not 'need' a park reservation with the 4 day tickets but, will this type of ticket allow them to make a park reservation?

Hopefully something we learn soon. These tickets are available tomorrow so possibly someone who purchases can try to make a park reservation and see if they are able to do so.

Last edited:
We may not know for sure until these tickets start to be purchased and used but for right now what we have as a guide is Annual Passholders who no longer need a park reservation to enter a park after 2PM.

How those are working is that if the AP does not make a park reservation, they are not eligible for a VQ but, if they make a park reservation they are eligible for a VQ.

I guess the big question is, guests do not 'need' a park reservation with the 4 day tickets but, will this type of ticket allow them to make a park reservation?

Hopefully something we learn soon.
I was specifically told that these ticket holders would not be able to make a park reservation.

I switched my tickets today so I can share what I'm seeing.

My original tickets were through UT, 3-day, 1 park with water park. It was just under $2k for my family of 4.

I purchased the 4-day park tickets, checked MDE to make sure they were there and then went to UT for the 95% refund. Once my UT tickets came off my account, I could NOT make the park reservations.

I have dining reservations and they are still there, so that wasn't impacted.

We have 2 under 6 who can't ride most of the VQ rides anyway and won't have energy for park hopping, but are definitely up for rope drop. So for me I get all 4 parks and save around $200.

I think you probably just have to make the call on what you want, if you want the VQ/LL booking windows, it might not be worth switching to save the money.

I switched my tickets today so I can share what I'm seeing.

My original tickets were through UT, 3-day, 1 park with water park. It was just under $2k for my family of 4.

I purchased the 4-day park tickets, checked MDE to make sure they were there and then went to UT for the 95% refund. Once my UT tickets came off my account, I could NOT make the park reservations.

I have dining reservations and they are still there, so that wasn't impacted.

We have 2 under 6 who can't ride most of the VQ rides anyway and won't have energy for park hopping, but are definitely up for rope drop. So for me I get all 4 parks and save around $200.

I think you probably just have to make the call on what you want, if you want the VQ/LL booking windows, it might not be worth switching to save the money.
A question that has been asked is about adding a water park option to these tickets. Did you try to do that as you had added that to your original tickets?

A question that has been asked is about adding a water park option to these tickets. Did you try to do that as you had added that to your original tickets?
No, we just decided to swap it for the day at AK. I'm not seeing in the app where I could modify the ticket like you can other ticket types. I'm guessing they are keeping it strict to the 4day parks. If you want to add a water park, think you might need to purchase separate.

I agree. :) The $399 ticket on Disney's website is the price without tax. The ticket price with tax on Disney's site is $421.74. Disney isn't telling the true cost until you hit the purchase button.

No, we just decided to swap it for the day at AK. I'm not seeing in the app where I could modify the ticket like you can other ticket types. I'm guessing they are keeping it strict to the 4day parks. If you want to add a water park, think you might need to purchase separate.
Thank you. This is what was expected but I appreciate you confirming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter