DISCOUNT TICKETS to Walt Disney World

Anyone have any suggestions on where the best place is to buy a 3 day ticket?

Touring plans has a feature that compares ticket prices through various vendors. The "best" price can change daily depending on the offerings through the various resellers as well as various ticket types, length and dates. As PP mentions, be sure to compare apples to apples with the total price including all taxes and fees.

Touring plans has a feature that compares ticket prices through various vendors. The "best" price can change daily depending on the offerings through the various resellers as well as various ticket types, length and dates. As PP mentions, be sure to compare apples to apples with the total price including all taxes and fees.
Great tip! Thank you!

UT has begun their Black Friday sale. The website says they're having 12 days of discounts, but they're only offering the current discount (adult WDW tickets at child prices) for 4 days (until this Sunday). Does anyone know, from past experience or otherwise, whether the discounts get better as the 12 days progress? Or are you better off grabbing the current offer before it expires?

I’d also be curious about the sale going on now with Undercover Tourist. We are looking at going for 7 days and with the pricing for buy an adult ticket for a child price going to be the best deal we will get based on past history?

I am also looking at tickets via Undercover Tourist during this sale. The price for the Adult 8-day PH is listed at $754.02, but then it comes out to $827.72, which is 9.77% in taxes/fees. I thought that sales tax was 6.5%, so what is the other $24.69 for?

We have been buying from Undercover Tourist for over 10 years, so I am suddenly confused by the pricing I am seeing tonight.

For November 20-21, the Disney Black Friday Deal at UT is for Disneyland adult tickets at child prices. Nothing for WDW today and tomorrow. We'll see what Wednesday brings.

I am also looking at tickets via Undercover Tourist during this sale. The price for the Adult 8-day PH is listed at $754.02, but then it comes out to $827.72, which is 9.77% in taxes/fees. I thought that sales tax was 6.5%, so what is the other $24.69 for?

We have been buying from Undercover Tourist for over 10 years, so I am suddenly confused by the pricing I am seeing tonight.

I used Touring Plan's ticket finder and found that Boardwalk Tickets were a few dollars cheaper after fees than UT. I went with them last night and they emailed my tickets in a couple of hours (I was watching football instead of my email).

I'm trying to purchase 10-day tickets for today but I'm in a loop where the website let's me choose a start date of 11/25 but when I pay it says "no longer available, choose another date". If I purchase 9-day tickets for tomorrow, can I go to the ticket window at the park and upgrade to 10 days with a start date of today?

For today, UT's Cyber Monday sale is for Universal:

Attachments

• 1701098339657.png
    1701098339657.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 1
And on the final day of its Black Friday sale, UT offers:

1701187190401.png

I started out this series of posts wondering if the Adult tickets at Child ticket prices would be the best WDW ticket deal they'd offer. It was.

It may be fees and the nature of the economy. I am also finding UT is not the deal it used to be.

They also advertise 50% off car rental, but it is a very minor discount, if there is a discount at all. I can usually get a lower price directly from the rental agency or Costco.

I am guessing the car issue is due to how much of their fleet was sold off in 2020 and so few people want to rent an EV, which is approx 1/3 of the fleet. Maybe they are making up those losses in fees with the tickets. ???

It may be fees and the nature of the economy. I am also finding UT is not the deal it used to be.

They also advertise 50% off car rental, but it is a very minor discount, if there is a discount at all. I can usually get a lower price directly from the rental agency or Costco.
I noticed their car rental "deals" are not much anymore either - and when I had a recent go-round with Thrifty the ONLY thing that pulled it out of the fire was that I'd booked direct with Thrifty and not 3rd party. Car rentals are tough enough, unless I got a) a killer deal and b) was willing to take more "risk" - would not go 3rd party.

That said, UT's WDW tickets have always come thru okay, but I've found substantially cheaper deals with rare Target/Trip Advisor deals etc. which I found thru disboards members. When I've done UT, it was usually more to have the ability to cancel the tickets with a 5% restocking fee (if cancelled trip) as opposed to a "deal" ...

I used Get Away Today and they had a free extra day if you bought a 5 day ticket of any kind. Got an immediate email after purchase and loaded on MDE with no problems

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter