Discount question

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
OK, so I've been harrasing CM every day looking for AP discounts for All Stars for late Feb with no luck. Then I hear about this $109 rate for moderates, and snag one for part of my stay. The question- DH and I are perfectly content with All Star Movies, especially since we already have refillable mugs. We are not thrilled at having to change resorts in the middle of our trip, but have never stayed at a moderate. Is is really worth it? (not the minimal price difference, but size of the room, etc) It's the Movies, then CB or CS. Does anyone think AP rates will become available? Thanks in advance!

Don't know the answer about AP rates, but think that the resort thing is purely a personal choice. I would go with what you can get, at a good rate.

Will bump up so hopefully someone else can answer.

vheart6.gif

<font size=3><font color=red> Happy Valentine's Day!</font></font>
<font size=3><font color=red><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on!
Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

Since you don't seem to be getting many responses here on the Budget Board, I am going to COPY this over to the Resort Board to see if we can get you some opinions.
Just go to the Drop Down Menu at the bottom of the page to get to the Resort Board.

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest