discount for non dvc family members

T-rox

Mouseketeer
I own dvc. my sister owns dvc. my parents do not. Me and sis going to WL in Oct. my parents will be paying for their room, but can they use my DVC to get a discount? without being shady about it. I didnt want to read the rules and thought someone here might know the answer off the top of thier head. thanks!

Discounts are only good for stays at a DVC resort, not a standard hotel room at WL. The rules say that the DVC member must be staying in the discounted room, but often if the member is staying at the resort at the sametime they will book a cash villa for your guests and allow the discount, so call Member Services and ask...they may say yes, they may say no...either way, no harm in asking.

And as a member if they can't get a discount on rooms ((which depending on when you are going there's great Disney deals on for the general public)) you guys can treat them to some meals and get a DVC discount. Different restaurants have different table limits but two guests on top of the DVC members should be good :thumbsup2

We were able to treat my brother's family at Chef de France to see Remi this past summer -- I confirmed if we could have a table of 7 and get the discount with 2 of us being members and the 5 being my bro, his wife and their 3 kids and they said it was no problem :thumbsup2

I don't know who was more excited to see the RAAAAAAAAAAT! --- The three kids or my hubby :lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter