discount at SSR spa

aprilzw

Proud mom, wife, and Disney fanatic!
I could swear that I remember seeing 20% discount for DVC members at the spa when it reopens, but I can't find it anywhere!? Does anyone else remember seeing this, or am I just making it up? THANKS...

If you purchased SSR, it was in the paperwork that was part of the sale process. Don't have the forms with me, so I can't tell you where to look. But it was defined as a member perk right in the contracts. I thought it stated something along the lines of 20% on some services and 30% on other services, but didn't define exactly what those services might be.

Does anyone know when the actual spa opens? I will be there 5-21 - 5-31 and hope to use the spa, but every time I call it says they are closed and to try the Grand Floridian.

The SSR spa will begin taking reservations next week (4/19) and will re-open on May 17th with the rest of the resort. You may not be able to get thru to the SSR resort when you call, but call the GF spa and speak with them about the discount. I know there is a discount, I'm just not sure how much it really is.

My Ackowledgement of Spa Option paper says:

"Through the Spa Option, DVC Members and/or their guests may elect to purchase services at The Spa at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort (the "Spa") owned and operated by Walt Disney World Co. or Walt Disney World Hospitality & Recreation Corporation ("WDWHR"), as the case may be, at a discount off regular prices. Currently, DVC Members will receive 20% discount off all Spa services, or a 30% discount off of regular rates for certain other Spa services to be specified upong opening of the Spa."

I can't wait to get a real price list of the services!

I can't wait to get some spa time when I'm down there in August! I'm saving up right now! princess:

Thanks everyone! Glad to know I'm not fabricating things...
Terry S we will be there largely at the same time! We are checking in at SSR on opening day ::yes:: and want to go to the Spa that first day. I called the Spa and the message seemed to indicate that you could make ressies at the GF. So I called and the CM I spoke with said that you couldn't but that the Spa was opening on May 2, so to call back then. I wasn't real convinced that she knew what she was talking about, so I think I'm going to call next week, anyway, based on kkmauch's info.

Just as kkmauch said, they are accepting reservations today! The number is 407) 827-4455. That will actually put you through to the GF spa for now; but they can help you with ressies for SSR. If anyone asks them about the DVC discount (which I forgot to do!) please post info here. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter