Disappointed in David's Vacation Club Rentals

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you knew the question was poorly worded or asked in a way that could come across as distasteful, why make it sound like you were disappointed in his service and start this thread to begin with? Just seems odd to me...

I also want to remind everyone that we do extensive research before we bring any company on as an advertiser. I’m not saying you shouldn’t do your own research, but we stand behind our advertisers and hold them accountable when they do not meet our expectations.

We had initial contact with DVCrequest.com in December, and after a month of research and communication, I decided to bring them on.

If you find value in the service he offers, great. If you would rather rent points on your own, great. This is another tool you have. None of our advertisers should ever be threatened because they refuse to disclose their income.

With this quoted again, please lock the thread. Threads like this that go on and on just to pummel someone are depressing to read.

Just pointing out this thread is over a year old and was recently bumped back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!