DISappearing Peeps...Vol. 3! All are Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, no joke! And just to prove that it wasn't a joke, I'll post another swimming suit pic right here...

Well... I am definitely the victim of something going WAY over my head. Oops :rolleyes1

How do you quote more than one person in a message? (I'm a little new to the boards)

Pjilla - I'd say that feeling full on that healthy of a lunch is a REALLY good thing. My friend was on WW too and she said when she knew that it was really a lifestyle change, rather than a diet was when she started to feel full. So, CONGRATS! That's really great!

Lynda (Disneyfreak92) - Great job staying in line with your diet and exercise while being sick. It's so difficult to do so - but more water can help your cold AND your weight loss!! :)

Snow White - You can do it! Try to find something to motivate yourself. I'm a night person, so waking up early in the morning to exercise was a really big challenge for me. The time when I did the best at getting up was when I had a picture of me right by the alarm clock - or when I had a picture of when I looked my best. Even writing yourself a post-it note works for me! Little inspirational notes all over the room are a BIG help!

I would put a face to the name - but I don't know how to put pictures in here! Let me know and I definitely will!
I also went out and bought myself a weight loss journal tonight - a nice one... from Duane Reade hee hee I write what I ate that day, including how many glasses of water and how many servings of fruit. Did you know that a whole banana is two servings of banana? Crazy.
Tomorrow I measure/weigh myself for the first time in a long time... Here goes nothing!

Hey Peeps! It's almost that time again. Remember that after the thread reaches 250 pages it will need to be closed and you will need to start another. I figured I'd let you know so you can get thinking about that and post a link from this one to your new digs once you get it settled.

You all rock you know.

Hey Peeps! It's almost that time again. Remember that after the thread reaches 250 pages it will need to be closed and you will need to start another. I figured I'd let you know so you can get thinking about that and post a link from this one to your new digs once you get it settled.

You all rock you know.

Where's utah mama????????????

Coming on to say Good Night and wish everyone a happy weigh-in morning! I got my "last chance" workout in tonight, so I feel pretty good. Hopefully my salty dinner won't negatively effect me on the scales in the morning. Hopefully UM will be along tomorrow and see that we need to start another thread. Otherwise I'm sure that someone willl step up and start it for her before we get locked out!

See you all in the a.m.!.......................P

I am so happy to report -3 this week!

I've been reading the posts and while I don't participate much in the conversations here, I still feel as if I know you folks. The people here are kind and thoughtful- a rare commodity at some boards.

Hope you all have a super week!

Im having MIL issues. Blah.

Sorry :hug:

Thank you everyone for your welcome! I don't know everyone's name, so I don't know who to respond to lol My name is Stacey, by the way.
I decided I am not going to post my bikini pic until I have made some progress. That way I will feel more comfortable putting it up!

That's a little joke that everyone likes to pull on the newbie's. ;)

I realized I never posted a photo of myself, so here ya go:

ry%3D400

Love your red hair

Just wondering if anyone else can relate?...................P

I wonder if you're getting used to your "new" way of eating so you're feeling full. I know this just happened to me yesterday. I can eat a whole subway sandwich and I couldn't finish the whole thing and I was proud I tell you. I felt very full, almost a Thanksgiving full but not quite.

You all rock you know.

Utah Mama where are you?

Well for those newbie's that haven't seen me I'll post a picture of me from this past Christmas with my DD3.

DSC01296.jpg

willonlyflytodisney:
Hi! And welcome aboard again!!
My name is Wendy and I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin! Married have two incredible kids! Love Disney I would go every year but DH not a big fan. I know the insanity!! Great to have you on board! :goodvibes

Disneyfreak92:
Glad you went to the doctor! It took my kids a good week to get over the gunk!

Well since I'm not part of the challenge this time around I still want to check in every week. Well after exercising nearly everyday this week I am down! I lost what I gained last week. Let's hope this continues to be a downward trend!!

Good luck everyone! Have a great weekend! We are getting snow! Yuck! I am so ready for spring! :yay:

I'm a samer this week again. I have been stuck at 133 pounds the past 2 weeks but i know it has been because my eating on the weekend has been horrible, so I am happy I didnt gain..on wednesday was my 6 week mark till disney so I have been super strict

I private messaged Utah Mama on facebook and asked her to start a new peep thread we are getting close to the end of vol 3 wow! :goodvibes

Stacey- Thanks for the encouragement! Yesterday was better, though I still didn't exercise. (I got immersed in a book, which is still a good thing!) Good for you, for getting up! I would get up earlier, but my parents would probably kick me out since I get up at 5:30 for school anyways. I do yoga in the morning though.

By the way my name is Kayla, I'm 16, hence the morning thing. Haha.

My mind has been blown by the scale today and I don't know wether to be exstatic or confused, so I'll just go with both. I'm -1 today!!
I have no idea how that even happened, since I've been snacking like crazy and hardly exercised!

Keep up the good work everyone!
Have a nice day!

I am frustrated as heck because I am +.6 lb. I am going to channel my anger and frustration into my workouts this weekend. I need to run, sorry I can't stay and chat.................P

Samer this week - I'll take it!
Fly by - hopefully be back later!

Good luck everyone! :)

:welcome: WillonlyflytoDisney! My name's Andrea, and I am pretty new to the boards too, but this group has really been a big help so far!

I am +0.4 this week. Nothing major, since AF is here. I'm still hoping for 1 or 2 more pounds gone before our vacation - since I'll be in a bathing suit almost the whole time, every little bit helps!

I will try to post a picture of me later (I can't get to them at work) - I like putting names with faces too!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

I'm sarting the challege off right; I'm + 0.4 lbs.:headache: I thought I did pretty good this week but I obviously have room for improvement.

Stacey~ Multi-quoting is easy, just hit the little + button at the lower right in any post you want to quote. When you get all caught up and are ready to type your responses, just hit the post reply button on the left of the screen. (There's one at the top and bottom of each page.) Posting pictures requirs a photohosting site, like photobucket. You have to upload your pix to that site then copy the IMG code. To find that, just mouse over the picture and a little box pops up, go to the bottom line (img code) and copy it You should have a line of texts that starts
just paste that in your post and your picture will show up.

Speaking of pictures, since it's time to start a new thread, we should do pics again. I'm going to post one here but I'll post it again in the new thread once it gets started. This is DH and I from Jan 2007. I don't have any more recent pix of me in my acct and DH is on the laptop where they're all stored.
disney075.jpg

We had a blizzard here yesterday, so I'm on my way to work earlier this morning, since it will take a while to get there. Just popping in to say I'm a SAMER again. :rolleyes:

Hope to catch up soon.... as of last night one of our teams' run in the playoffs is over. :sad1:

i am up .8 this week..which means i am up a full lb in the last 2. i have no idea what is going on.everything is fitting better, i look/feel better i just dont' understand..i guess after the cruise i will really have to be super super strict and move ALOT more...i am just so frustrated staying at this weight range and now its just about 6 months to the wedding :( sorry for the pity party..i am just rather sad about it right now.

First off - weigh in. Well I gained 3.2 last week, but this week I'm down 2.6, so most of that is gone at least. I'm at 193.8 now, so I'm hoping for a super number next week because I now have 5.8 to lose for the Easter challenge, I believe! Ugh! AF and this tonsilitis really threw me off this time around.

Samer this week - I'll take it!
Fly by - hopefully be back later!

Good luck everyone! :)

I just have to say I love it when you post! Not ONLY because I get to see that pic of Edward in your siggie, but that is one reason. :lmao: It always makes me smile. :goodvibes

I hope Wendy makes it over here in time to get the new thread started!

That's a little joke that everyone likes to pull on the newbie's. ;)

Too funny. I guess no one pulled it on me, so I guess I didn't know. But I thought it was a joke, then I thought it wasn't, and now I know it is. LOL
Love your red hair

Thanks. I used to hate it as a kid - got teased tremendously - but love it as an adult. Aren't you a redhead? I couldn't see your photo for some reason.

Well... I am definitely the victim of something going WAY over my head. Oops :rolleyes1

How do you quote more than one person in a message? (I'm a little new to the boards)

I would put a face to the name - but I don't know how to put pictures in here! Let me know and I definitely will!
That bikini pic thing is an old running joke. But that's the problem with message boards vs. face to face interaction - without the little smiley things you have no idea if someone is joking or not.

Ok, to double quote, you press the second button on the bottom right of a post, right next to the regular Quote button - I think it looks like ["+]. You do this on all of the posts that you want to quote, then you hit "Post Reply" and - taa daa!- all of the selected posts will show up.

And to post a picture, you have to put them on Photobucket or some other photo hosting site. Then when you are replying to a message, click the 3rd button from the right on the 2nd row of buttons on top (it looks like a mountain and a sun); you put the URL (http://...) of the image, and it'll post.

Hope this helps more than confuses!

On to the task at hand. When I weighed myself this morning, first I was :scared: , then I felt :confused3: , then I got really :mad: , and then I almost :sad1: . I did SO GOOD this past week; lots of exercise (2/3 of my body is sore from all of the strenth training), tracking every morsel of food that went into my mouth; I was even down about 1/2 pound on Wednesday. But I still ended up gaining 0.2 this week. Not a lot, mind you. But I haven't had a consistent record of losing since mid-November, so a good 4 1/2 months! I know I said yesterday that if I end up staying in the mid-160's for the rest of my life that I'll be ok with it, which in theory is fine to say. But when it comes down to it, I'm extremely frustrated and honestly a little scared that I'll be back to 240 in no time. Oh, how I wish I could be one of those people who either doesn't need to watch what they eat, or just don't care how they look and feel. Unfortunately, I'm neither one so this is going to torment me for the rest of my life! I've been doing a lot of stength training lately, which I can definitly see and feel in my arms and chest; but the scale isn't moving in the right direction. But when I do more cardio, the scale seems to move faster but I don't gain any toning or definition. I just can't win!

All right, enough of my pity-party. Time to pick myself up, dust myself off, and figure out what I'm going to do to turn the tide.

On to the task at hand. When I weighed myself this morning, first I was :scared: , then I felt :confused3: , then I got really :mad: , and then I almost :sad1: . I did SO GOOD this past week; lots of exercise (2/3 of my body is sore from all of the strenth training), tracking every morsel of food that went into my mouth; I was even down about 1/2 pound on Wednesday. But I still ended up gaining 0.2 this week. Not a lot, mind you. But I haven't had a consistent record of losing since mid-November, so a good 4 1/2 months! I know I said yesterday that if I end up staying in the mid-160's for the rest of my life that I'll be ok with it, which in theory is fine to say. But when it comes down to it, I'm extremely frustrated and honestly a little scared that I'll be back to 240 in no time. Oh, how I wish I could be one of those people who either doesn't need to watch what they eat, or just don't care how they look and feel. Unfortunately, I'm neither one so this is going to torment me for the rest of my life! I've been doing a lot of stength training lately, which I can definitly see and feel in my arms and chest; but the scale isn't moving in the right direction. But when I do more cardio, the scale seems to move faster but I don't gain any toning or definition. I just can't win!

All right, enough of my pity-party. Time to pick myself up, dust myself off, and figure out what I'm going to do to turn the tide.

Well, first of all I have to say I understand your frustration! It's getting a lot harder for me now too. But I'm also wondering if maybe your soreness could have contributed to your gain this week, or if you putting on muscle has something to do with why the scale hasn't been moving. If you are adding muscle, have you considered revising your final goal for the number on the scale, or is there something else that you can use to gauge your success until you reach that goal? Like measurements? Maybe you've already thought of this. Sometimes when I get frustrated, I try telling myself how much healthier I am now than I was when I started this journey. Sometimes I just sulk a little, then try to turn the negative energy into motivation. But do know that you've accomplished a great deal! And you are inspiration to the rest of us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter