DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually love this idea - kind of like a Flat Stanley! You guys can carry around pictures of us and set us up in all of your pictures. Then send us with some nice family that will be vacationing in Europe!!

GRRR...Where are the rest of my quotes???? Annoying..

Anyways, I love this idea. We can take you guys all sorts of places and put you in inappropriate poses and stuff :rotfl:

We take a big family picture every christmas eve of all the grandkids, and now including spouses. One year my DH couldnt make it back to OH for Xmas from CA like we hoped, so we held up a pic of him. Actually it was a caricature my cousin drew- he is a fantastic artist and did that for a few summers at Sea World when he was in college. He drew him surfing, it was pretty funny.

I read on another message board that a CM is reported to have said that there will be a Sept. free dining bounce back program offered THIS September! Has anyone else heard that?
Really though, was your DH like 16 when you got married?
Taken in 1989....I've spent the last 18 years trying to wear him down. He wears glasses but looks basically the same. I KNOW!!! Not fair!
My 10 yr old nephew is practicing on his recorder...earplugs anyone??:scared:
Has anyone at your house done violin or trumpet yet? I think that's what caused my hearing loss.
Looks like I might get to have an ultrasound to find out what the baby is on Tuesday.
:cool1: Can't wait to hear the news!
Today was water day at school.
Sorry about water day, Stacey! What a mess! :hug: Kids like all things messy....dats a fact. Take some Cold-Eez for your cold thingy. Now! Today! It has cured my last two in a day.
I rarely eat bfast. Is this really that bad?
Kat....I never ate breakfast either til I started here and I really think it helps me. Gets your metabolism going.
You won't succeed on a diet if you are miserable doing it.
I totally agree, Aaron! That's why I try to eat stuff I love...just not a whole truck load of it.
My DD19 has a had a rough week. This is the fist Anniversary of her best friends death and yesterday was the funereal of a friend killed in Iraq.
Your poor girl. :hug: Prayers for her and her friends' families. (but may I add that you look great!)
I made a commitment to get back ont he peeps wagon and get my ewatting and exercise under control.
Fidgitte....get back up here and pull up a bowl of colon blow. Glad your DH behaved and sorry DS did not. Maybe a Sept. adults only trip will be good. Hey! I'm at POR too! :yay:

I am loving all the pics!! My batteries in my digital were dead so I am charging them. I am going to post the picture of me,Harley and Dragonfly.:goodvibesOnly 17 more posts to a WOOhOOty....I am going to do some laundry.I will probably miss it.

OK anyone else here see Marsha Brady??? Now is it me or is she really 150 lbs??? If she really is then I am in bigger trouble than I thunk!

Slow night, and its a SURVIVOR NIGHT!! I hated American Idol - that was just one long pledge drive... they coulda booted someone or told us ahead of time!! Good thing I flip channels!!

Stacey - I so know what you mean - and you do it on a THURS?? :scared1:

Again, gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous pics!

I'll bet I can take a picture y'all post and save it to my computer, then send it to the local camera shop to print (its like .15 - .27 a print!) and then what? Mount them on a paint stirer stick to flat Peep pics - everyone coming will take a peep with them! I mean, we take pictures of the food, it works for me -

any other ideas?? (we have a few days to figure it out!)

Melinda that rumor actually started here on the Dis - and has traveled to other message boards - but it does have some credibility... I"M IN!! (do we have to put down money?!! that might hurt... I"m debating trying to add one more night... )

OK anyone else here see Marsha Brady??? Now is it me or is she really 150 lbs??? If she really is then I am in bigger trouble than I thunk!

Celebrity Fit Club is pretty accurate in their weights!! It started this week...

oh UtahWENDYthreadmama did your signature pictures get smaller?

Celebrity Fit Club is pretty accurate in their weights!! It started this week...
Sandy not fair I wanted you to say that it was way off!! OMG if thats what 150 looks like I need to rethink my goal then! Marsha Marsha Marsha

This is as close to a wedding picture as we have. Got married in Merritt Island, FL 30 minutes before we jumped on the cruise ship. DH looks/weighs exactly the same only with less flock-of-seagulls hair.
melindajamie.jpg

love your "wedding pic" - so cute! Y'all look really, really, really young!

EVERYBODY online right now, post one post!!

Fidge, she is 5'3"

for me 150# would make me look anorexic!

Ten more posts,

are 9 of them going to be from me???

dont forget that 40 sec rule!!

Too funny Melinda, DH was over my shoulder when I was looking at the pics and he asked hey did that girl plan to have Goofy and Mickey with her girls like her wedding photo??/ I said wow you are getting so wierd noticing things and on the DIS site no less!!! DH has no found a new repsect for this site as it is the great source of help in my battle against the bugle and learning the importance of ADRS!!!

DH loves the ADRS!!!! lol

Yep that 40 second rule gets me every time...

do you get timed out if you have 2 windows open..

SURVIVOR starts soon!!

Sandy I am 5'4" I say I am 5'5" so the number spreads better over the inch you know and BTW my siter is 5'11' nmot fair!!!! I would ahve to take up after the short side of the famiyl

Yeah I'm no longer talking to myself!!

20 more seconds and counting!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think I see the apple dropping 5 .....4..................

Yes but Fidge, you are beautiful just as you are!!

Have you finished your trip report yet???

1 min to survivor folks

(and I already know who wins imunity, who gets the boot - LOVE spoilers!!)

1..........................................................bam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts