Dis Wizard Meet - 8/7 at 9pm (eastern)

AZCat

DIS Veteran
What: Dis Wizard Meet:wizard:
Where: around the lake of the Commons area in Falmea, Area 1
When: Thursday, Aug 7th at 9 pm eastern

Some suggestions:
1. Please leave your pets in your backpack for the meet.
2. If this is your first meet, please enjoy a swim in the lake.
3. If you have attended a previous meet, please stay on shore.

:wizard: Hope to see you there! :wizard:

Also it works best if you are on the list before the meet because we end up with such a large crowd that random players often show up and start asking everyone to be friends too once they see the crowd. I personally have had issues with a very problematic random person in the game and I'm sure that there are others that hestitate to accept requests from unknown players. My main other wizard is Destiny.

I expect I can be there :thumbsup2

Looking forward to it!

Hi,

I'm new on theses boards but have been playing Wizard since beta started. I'll be there at the meet on the 7th. :)

Wizard 101 Name: Valdus Anvilhead
School: Ice

Hi,

I'm new on theses boards but have been playing Wizard since beta started. I'll be there at the meet on the 7th. :)

Wizard 101 Name: Valdus Anvilhead
School: Ice

Welcome to the DisBoards my friend! :banana:

Now we will be able to find you if/when we have to start all over again! I have enjoyed battling bad guys with you & your family.

I am still missing people from the last time we started over. :sad2:

Fly :hippie: - who really wishes we could say "fly" or "flying" in wizards101!

Also it works best if you are on the list before the meet because we end up with such a large crowd that random players often show up and start asking everyone to be friends too once they see the crowd.

Good idea - the list that LafChill is referring to is the Wizards 101 Titles thread that was started and is updated by Diva of Dragons.

Welcome to the DisBoards my friend! :banana:

Now we will be able to find you if/when we have to start all over again! I have enjoyed battling bad guys with you & your family.

I am still missing people from the last time we started over. :sad2:

Fly :hippie: - who really wishes we could say "fly" or "flying" in wizards101!

ME!:thumbsup2 I don't know how many times I have typed fly to talk to you and had to retype Rowan instead.:rotfl:
Kim

I just started Wizard101 3 days ago. I did the quiz thing and ended up in Death School. I'm still a newb, but I'll be there. Cya ya guys there!

Name: I Forgot (Starts with David)
Level: Level 5 Death Wizard

~ Pizza

Hi!

I'm going to update the list about an hour before the meet. So, if you are not on it, please post to that thread before 5:00 (PDT), Thursday!:)

Hey Fly - we used to be able to say "fly" in the Wizard dictionary. I was able to call you that. But recently the "powers that be" have noticed that most of the offensive language used involves peoples "pants" (shades of VMK,:rotfl2: ) hence "fly" has been removed. Sorry about that, I miss it!

I'll be there tonight :) I'm Emily SeaBlossom just to let you people know, cause I just joined today :)

another successful meet by Padric! Thanks cat!

dismeet87ta1.jpg

Thanks for the pics! How did you do it without all of the floating titles and talk bubbles?:worship:

Thanks for the pics! How did you do it without all of the floating titles and talk bubbles?:worship:

The names are easy, you can shut them off under options

The keeping everyone quiet part is not so easy ROFL. I begged, offered cookies and was patient :rotfl:

Thanks for the pics. I see my back in one and half of my back, on the far left side, of the bottom left pic! LOL!

Sorry I missed this meet. I had a bridesmaid dinner tonight. :) So, Cat, when is our next one?
:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter