DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

I just noticed something missing.. I think a lot might like a can't attend but want to donate to GKTW link...

edit: I'm saving up my pennies and plan to have some fun at the silent auction.. also please have a way to just donate during that too...

Last edited:
We are registered! :cloud9: Hopefully I won't miss anything too special on the 22nd since I have to work that day, but I'm free for all the other days.

Everything says the event runs through 7/26 but nothing is listed for that last day. @WebmasterJohn do you know yet if anything will be happening on that day or will the podcast recording be the final event?

Thought we would be staying at Beach Club, my friend with DVC can't get us in for the dates needed. So she got us in at Old Key West. It will be our first time staying at this resort. Will be re-watching the 7 in 7 review of OKW. Looks very nice.

Webmaster John, is there any chance you might know if the events for Friday July 22 would be day or night time? It will help with planning what time/day flight we need from Chicago.

Thanks!

:welcome: Nicole - pull up a chair, and stay awhile!

Thanks! Can't wait to meet everyone :)

Guess I should share my plans as well. Staying at Pop. Planning on flying it late on Friday and staying until Tuesday!

Would love to be kept up to date of any extra activities (especially any form of a bar crawl ;) )

I registered about 30 minutes ago and got my first confirmation email, but not the second. Has everyone else gotten the second email?

Not sure if you got your 2nd email, but I noticed about a 2 hour window between email 1 and email 2.

All registered! We and our grandsons will be at SSR and Kidani Village for two weeks. Looking forward to events posted as well as any that are in the planning stages.

I have posted everything that is on the schedule so far - I have no further details.

I know it's tough but please be patient. The biggest piece of the puzzle was getting the live show nailed down - now onto other events.

I promise that as soon as something is 'official' it will be posted here - we are not hiding anything or holding anything from you.

Flatty Jes will be there!!

I'm not sure where she is staying (@disneysteve is responsible for such things) but I fully expect all of my peeps to seek Steve out and please get a photo with Flatty Jes, I'd really appreciate it since round, not flat Jes can't make it :(

But really, it sounds like a good weekend with official and unofficial events happening for all our DIS friends.
So.
Damn.
Jelly!!

Woo Hoo! Excited that I signed up my wife and me for the event. We are really looking forward to the big event this July! Can't wait to meet the entire podcast gang!
::MickeyMo::MinnieMo
:disrocks:

Flatty Jes will be there!!

I'm not sure where she is staying (@disneysteve is responsible for such things) but I fully expect all of my peeps to seek Steve out and please get a photo with Flatty Jes, I'd really appreciate it since round, not flat Jes can't make it :(
Flatty Jes will likely have her own room at our townhouse in Windsor Palms. Definitely find me for pictures. I'll be the guy carrying around Flatty Jes. You can't miss me.

And you're not round, Jes. Just 3 dimensional.

I got all registered last night and had both emails arrive quickly. Didn't register DS and DH, but may end up doing so if there's still space as events are announced. We won't arrive till late on the 23rd.

And you're not round, Jes. Just 3 dimensional.

Apparently, some cigarette brand (maybe Lucky Strikes, 'cause that's what he smoked?) used to have an ad that said "So round, so firm, so fully packed".......this conversation SO made me hear my father's voice saying that, as he loved to do. :)

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter