"DIS Rules" for Capture the Flag Pirates Game

I'm up for friendly pirates if anyone is interested.
Name is saveFerris on VMK. Respond back on DIS and let me know what lobby you want to meet in.:cool1:

These rules also go by the Dizanimator and Duck title called " Lets sink the Gnome!"

Since you can't drive the boat very well, I have decided that I need to make sure you can swim. The best way to give swimming lessons is with the person learing to swim being in the water, so I have to sink you.

Since you can't drive the boat very well, I have decided that I need to make sure you can swim. The best way to give swimming lessons is with the person learing to swim being in the water, so I have to sink you.

Sounds fair to me... ;)

I finally figured out friendly pirates a few weeks ago (ty to some very good friends)

Still cracking up over Vary trying to "push* Duck out of being "stuck" :rotfl:

Sure wish I had known these guidelines had been here that first night, so thanks for posting and bumping. I did not know the tips, and probably frustrated several species of animals (ducks, dogs, etc... lol)

Friendly pirates is a blast. Message me in the game if you need a friendly pirate! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for this thread Mal! I know King shot several a flag carrier before someone was finally able to explain to him how friendly worked. This is a great way to go into a game quickly knowing how the game will work. Hmmm, friendly flag may turn me into a pirate girl yet... nah. :rotfl:

I will add it to the important threads link ;)

Oh yeah, baby! I am SOOOOOO ready for today! :banana: :banana: :banana:

(I've come a long ways since the beginning of this thread, don't you think, Car?) ;)

Oh yeah, baby! I am SOOOOOO ready for today! :banana: :banana: :banana:

(I've come a long ways since the beginning of this thread, don't you think, Car?) ;)

I'm so ready to play as well. Though, I don't think I want to say DIS rules. Can I just say "rules" instead? :)

Im new to Dis but old to vmk I started in 2005 when panda showed me.
so im just trying to make some friends.:hippie:

I think I've heard of this kind of play before...but I think we just do round two over and over again, as in we take turns getting the flag - for example, round 1: port wins, round 2: pirates win and round 3: port wins. Then after the three rounds we start with the last losing team - round 1: pirates win, round 2: port wins and round 3: pirates win.

Does that make sense? Oh, and each team gets the flag but we let whoever has to go go first, AND we never shoot each other. I know someone said we don't get better credits for not shooting, but it seems to work for me and my buds.

Correct me if this isn't the same thing, but I think it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter