*Dis Girly Weekend to Birmingham '07*

Indeed I am:thumbsup2

Lots of places to eat, drink, dance, shop and clubbing :goodvibes

I better start saving!

It was so lovely to meet everyone last weekend and it felt like a mini holiday :goodvibes It would be great to meet you Sue along with some of the other Welsh Dissers ;)

It sounds like you all had an awesome time and I am so annoyed I couldn't make it. Disney talk, great food, lots of drinks and lots of shops....what a perfect weekend! :goodvibes

I can't believe that a week has gone by since some of us met up - where's this week gone ?? :confused3

I can't wait for the next one :thumbsup2

LOL - there was a bit of shopping Jackie, I bought DH some socks (yay !!) and a remote control helicopter for Christmas, then I got the girls some Nightmare Before Christmas stuff from the Disney Store

Mandy :)
Do the socks fit!!!:rotfl2: and more importently are you still wearing your badge

Indeed it will Jo, you need your passport to get into Wales;)
:banana: :banana: :banana: Another stamp in my passport ;) and will I need to change some money into Euros?!

(G and the kids can get D,B&B with his folks in Rogerstone so cheap transport for me again!)

Do the socks fit!!!:rotfl2: and more importently are you still wearing your badge

LOL, I think the socks will him fit Eloise and as for the badge, I'll wear it a little closer to Christmas - I didn't mind wearing it with everyone - as you know what I'm like :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I hope Cardiff is going to be able to cope with us lot next year :thumbsup2

Cardiff sounds great to me, as Sue says you will all need your passports LOL

Hey Girls

I was feeling a bit bored, so I searched for our Girly Weekend thread so I could have a laugh at our great memories

Didn't we have a brilliant time ? :thumbsup2

I really hope that everyone is up for a meet later on in the year (any excuse for shopping, eating and drinking eh ? ;) )

what a great Idea Mandy :)

I know i am up for another meet and i suspect Joh is as well :cool1:

I hope everyone can come too - we must get Sue to sort out some Cardiff details out for us - like where to stay, eat and more importantly drink :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter