DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (post #1 updated 02/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can apply for membership in this club now....just barely. People always tell me that I'm hard to buy birthday and Christmas presents for. But after calculating my yearly dues, not anymore. Disney gift cards for life!!

485 SSR
320 VGC
175 BCV
100 BLT
= 1,080

Congratulations and Welcome :)

Ursula, when I noticed you posted here, I truly thought you were ready to join the club! Come on, you know you want to! :goodvibes
Oh we’d love to someday but the budget is stretched thin enough for now with the 700 points so far. We just became members in July 2020. But yes, like @JoshF we are hoping to join this group someday. Until then we enjoy lurking and dreaming. I wonder how many people will be 1,000+ once DLTower goes on sale. :).

Oh we’d love to someday but the budget is stretched thin enough for now with the 700 points so far. We just became members in July 2020. But yes, like @JoshF we are hoping to join this group someday. Until then we enjoy lurking and dreaming. I wonder how many people will be 1,000+ once DLTower goes on sale. :).
I wonder how many people will be broke once DLTower goes on sale...

0 to 700 in 6 months is really something ! I think you should start a thread with Macman123.

How do you use 1000+ points in one year?
Our 4 standard trips are:
BWV/GF Studio 7 nights in April (DS & his GF) 140pts
BWV 1 bedroom 12 nights in May (daughter & me) 312 pts
BWV Studio 7 nights in Oct/Nov (DS & his GF) 131pts
RIV/BWV 1 bedroom 12 nights in Nov (husband & me) 296
This puts us at 879pts.

We also have a Riviera Studio booked for the 50th 209pts (will use if we still cannot travel internationally - last year, we stayed at Riviera in December in lieu of our trip to Tuscany).
Total 1088pts - it adds up quickly!

Our 4 standard trips are:
BWV/GF Studio 7 nights in April (DS & his GF) 140pts
BWV 1 bedroom 12 nights in May (daughter & me) 312 pts
BWV Studio 7 nights in Oct/Nov (DS & his GF) 131pts
RIV/BWV 1 bedroom 12 nights in Nov (husband & me) 296
This puts us at 879pts.

We also have a Riviera Studio booked for the 50th 209pts (will use if we still cannot travel internationally - last year, we stayed at Riviera in December in lieu of our trip to Tuscany).
Total 1088pts - it adds up quickly!
so you pay almost 10k a year in fees? also can you adopt me? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter