Dis-Dream Academy Sign Ups

Since I play Hayden now and my (fake) OCD is kicking in I need to make another girl character and I've wanted to bring this person back but revamp them for the longest time.

Shan Zhin (goes by Zhin)
http://www.polyvore.com/cute_tumblr...173252614&context_type=collection&id=63595067
Zhin is 16 and is a junior. Even though she's a "little girl," she's the new leader of the Huns, or at least was before she had to go to this school. She's a very strong warrior and will do anything to get her way. She's not afraid to state what she believes in and stand up for herself. Because of her conditions back home, all she wants is a friend, but her attitude sometimes gets in the way. She really is very nice deep inside. She is Shan Yu's daughter.

Role plays are right up my alley. I would love to be considered for this.

Name: Cynthia "Cindy" Charming
Year: Senior 12th
Height: 5'9"
Build: Slender/Athletic
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Relation: Cinderella & Prince Charming(daughter)

Personality: Friendly, Outgoing, Loves Singing & Dancing.
Favorite School Class: Music & English

Her look:
photo-of-a-teenager-girl-with-blue-green-eyes-and-blonde-long-hair.jpg

Hold on, let me check the character list & make sure there's no one else with the same first name and relative, otherwise you're good to go.

Name: Adelaide King
Grade:9th
Appearance:Long platinum (sliver) hair, big brown eyes, about 5' tall, curvy (hips,waist,ect. you get the gist), has big black glasses, baby cheeks
Personality: She is super sassy but can be super sweet. Adelaide is shy but once you get to know her she is loud and has a kind of twisted sense of humor. She would never hurt someone who is innocent but if you hurt her or someone she cares about you better watch your back. She likes to read and play the flute.
Character Related to: Lady Tremaine (the evil stepmother)
Relation: Aunt/Neice

Name: Adelaide King
Grade:9th
Appearance:Long platinum (sliver) hair, big brown eyes, about 5' tall, curvy (hips,waist,ect. you get the gist), has big black glasses, baby cheeks
Personality: She is super sassy but can be super sweet. Adelaide is shy but once you get to know her she is loud and has a kind of twisted sense of humor. She would never hurt someone who is innocent but if you hurt her or someone she cares about you better watch your back. She likes to read and play the flute.
Character Related to: Lady Tremaine (the evil stepmother)
Relation: Aunt/Neice
Welcome to the Dis. Accepted, but as you might have read a few posts ago, its really slow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!