DIS DIETERS, week beginning 1st october

well done girls on all your weight losses-wow 8lbs Jen!!!
and well done for staying the same, that is still good!

:goodvibes hope everyones had a good week.
i was really bad last week but have been good for the last few days and have managed to drop 2lb.:banana:
good luck for this week
kellie

I've weighed myself a day early and was shocked to see that I had lost 2lbs :cheer2: I haven't been particularly good this week and now I'm kicking myself cos I may have lost more if I'd put more effort in

Mandy :)

Hi everyone :wave2: My name is Louise and i am a serial chocoholic and after a 2 week stay at WDW and a DCL, i feel that now is the time to face my prob :) As from Monday I am going to have to diet!! Can i join DID DIETERS and what do i have to do?

hi louise

welcome to our dis dieters thread, every week i post a new thread and then whatever day of the week you weigh in on you can post your loss (hopefully) or if you have stayed the same or gained

what diet are you following and do you have a target ??

good luck x x

Well done, Nat, Kellie,Mandy, Carol and Joh, great losses:thumbsup2

Welcome Louise:goodvibes

Not following any diet just cutting back and exercising! Everytime i go on a diet i crave chocolate. At the moment i weigh 11st 7 my target weight is 9st 3. I starting by reducing my meal portions and nothing that contains any more than 5% fat. Anyone any good tips or helpful advice.

Congrats all of you on your success. How did you do on holiday Nat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter