DIS DIETERS, week beginning 15th october

OK the result is in ;)

The damage done on the DIS Girly weekend was....................2lb on!!!

Onwards and downwards :teeth:

Thats not bad at all hon, 2lb is nothing, you'll shift that by tomorrow:thumbsup2

Well done everyone with the losses and staying the same:thumbsup2

well done Jen. Gem and Sue, great losses.

I have been very poorly since last friday so will be expecting to have disappeared on the scales tomorrow.

I have been very poorly since last friday so will be expecting to have disappeared on the scales tomorrow.

Oh no hope you are feeling better! :hug:

that explains why you havn't been around much :hug: hope you feel better soon x x x

aw! have I been missed? thank you :hug:
yes, not been around much, illness and 'real life' (or what passes as my pathetic attempt at it) has been getting in the way a bit.

Well done all you losers and those that STS! :thumbsup2 Nice work... Those that have put on, as Kaylee says, onwards and downwards - you can do it! :)

As for me, I am totally dreading stepping on the scales!!! A week's DCL cruise PLUS free DDP for 10 nights means I have been playing fast and loose with my diet!!! I was going to leave it until I'd been back on the straight and narrow for 2 weeks but DH says I should confront my demons and, deep down, I know he's right. So tomorrow morning I'll do my first weigh-in - wish me luck... :sad2:

good luck Karen, it may not be as bad as expected! :thumbsup2

Ah Carol, hon, if only that were true! Things got so bad in WDW, I had to buy a pair of what can only be described as cropped sweatpants in the Yacht Club shop! :eek: It's a sad day when you appear in public wearing glorified pyjama bottoms... :sad2:

Sorry to hear you've been unwell and that the curves are flattening out - if belly bulges count as curves I'll happily donate a couple... :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Hi Guys I'm back, I started my diet again on Monday although only weighed last night after buying new scales. Wish me luck for my first week!

Wow Carol :) you are wasting away hun !!!

Karen....don't worry hun, find out the damage and set about sorting it :hug: you know you can x x x

3lb off - I'm losing my curves! HELP!!!!!

Well done Carol :cheer2:

So tomorrow morning I'll do my first weigh-in - wish me luck... :sad2:

:wizard: Good Luck Karen - if it was a choice between dieting and eating all that fab food on the Wonder - then I know what I'd rather be doing (and it isn't blooming dieting :rotfl2: )

Hi Guys I'm back, I started my diet again on Monday although only weighed last night after buying new scales. Wish me luck for my first week!

:wizard: Good Luck to you too Claire

Mandy :)

Snap Nat :) Good Luck hon - you will shift them in no time ;)

Well Done Carol :goodvibes You have been missed.

Claire and Karen - Good Luck for next week's weigh in:thumbsup2

:love: hi everyone
it hasn't been a great week but i managed to lose 4lb:banana: :banana:
well done to all those that lost and sts.
holidays are for enjoying jourself so dont worry about any gain,
good luck for next week
:love: kellie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!