DIS Dads Princess Pics

Watched Underworld again. Hey Nate, you have any pictures of Kate Beckinsale in that leather outfit? Would she be a vampire princess?

Like this one?

Underworld-Kate-Beckinsale.jpg

Like this one?

Underworld-Kate-Beckinsale.jpg

Giggity.

I like the story line of the Underworld movies, but Kate made the two that much better. Thanks.

Now, do you have one with full frontal ... reading glasses? Good cover - always looking at the eyes.

Now, do you have one with full frontal ... reading glasses? Good cover - always looking at the eyes.

Probably could google that easily (as I did this one), but it's a family board...

I'm late to this post..reading the last page..not sure if I can still post this pic!!! My DD was so excited when the 3 princesses asked to take their picture with her. She has never stopped talking about this..

8133_1181875503140_1115768227_30583251_5612882_n.jpg

I'm late to this post..reading the last page..not sure if I can still post this pic!!! My DD was so excited when the 3 princesses asked to take their picture with her. She has never stopped talking about this..

Adorable pic maddiesdaddy.

The link has been updated in Post #1.

Please introduce yourself on the MAIN THREAD of the DISdads club. Right Here. Emma's Dad will be by and assign you your official member number.

And take a look around at the other threads in our Home away from Disney.

Adorable pic maddiesdaddy.

The link has been updated in Post #1.

Please introduce yourself on the MAIN THREAD of the DISdads club. Right Here. Emma's Dad will be by and assign you your official member number.

And take a look around at the other threads in our Home away from Disney.

Thanks..I did as instructed and even requested FB membership. Seems like a fun group.

having seen the movie, i don't want anything to do with any of them. they have teeth, pointey teeth.

Every time I read this, all I can see is Tim the Enchanter.:lmao:

Awesome pic...

I am working on a "special" picture for this thread.

I have no trip planned in the near future, but I have a friend who just returned from WDW, and was given a task.

I am told the task was completed, but I have yet to see photographic proof. Once I see it, I will share it with you guys.

Stay tuned.

I have no trip planned in the near future, but I have a friend who just returned from WDW, and was given a task.

I am told the task was completed, but I have yet to see photographic proof. Once I see it, I will share it with you guys.

Stay tuned.

It's like a movie trailer. Give us some clues.

Ummmm....

bellecup.jpg

TL

Oh, that's just wrong. No wonder kids are so confused today.

Stay tuned.

Surprise has been added...

See Post #1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter