• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Dads Princess Pics

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

I'll add some more obscure ones. Here are the step-sisters and Lady Tremaine from 1900 Park Fare.

ParkFareOct106.jpg

Druscilla was a lot of fun and had the girls laughing.

ParkFareOct105.jpg

My girls still made Anastasia smile. She would loudly boo Cinderella as she was announced.

ParkFareOct104.jpg

Lady Tremaine would just not budge from character. My youngest was afraid of her.

I'm sure Stopher will know, but this a live character interaction. She is sitting outside in the graveyard at the Haunted Mansion during the MNSSHP.

DSCN2143.jpg

Here is Maleficent from MNSSHP.

DSCN2199.jpg

Here is Mary Poppins from 1900 Park Fare Breakfast with Alice.

DSCN1846.jpg

Here is a fairy (the orange one). I think the others were represented.

DSCN2061.jpg

Here are the Fairy Godmothers in Training (FGIT) and BBB with my princesses.

DSCN2079.jpg

Loved getting her hair done.

DSCN2082.jpg

Make-up, nails, glitter.

DSCN2099.jpg

The finished product. We did BBB at the castle and then went to CRT for dinner (terrible). It was a lot of money but the girls had a lot of fun. A once in a lifetime experience.

I think I'm just going to hang out in this thread for the rest of the day and let my blood pressure drop a bit.....

TL

having seen the movie, i don't want anything to do with any of them. they have teeth, pointey teeth.

Now you can't believe everything you see in the movies. Ariel didn't have big pointy teeth did she?

I personally think there was this jealous chick in editing that slipped all that bad stuff about the mermaids into the movie...you know to make us guys forget them...not me I'm not falling for it.

Watched Underworld again. Hey Nate, you have any pictures of Kate Beckinsale in that leather outfit? Would she be a vampire princess?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter