DIS Dads Motorsports

3 weeks ago I lost my almost Season Long Point lead and was trailing by 7points...after this past week I'm back up by +173 points. :cool1:

Went with a new stratagy the last 3 weeks and it seems to be paying off. :thumbsup2

I just can't seem to get over the hump... been stuck in third for a while now. I need you guys to screw up big time to be able to catch you now. :lmao::rotfl2:

I just can't seem to get over the hump... been stuck in third for a while now. I need you guys to screw up big time to be able to catch you now. :lmao::rotfl2:

For them most of the season I would wait for the Expert picks to come out...and go with a concensus...with Yahoo Average to break ties.

The last 3 weeks...I've not done that. :banana:

For them most of the season I would wait for the Expert picks to come out...and go with a concensus...with Yahoo Average to break ties.

The last 3 weeks...I've not done that. :banana:

I just kind of go with track type, who typically does well on those tracks and who is hot. It worked well for me during the middle of the season, but not in the Chase.

Brad Keselowski single handedly pulled me out of the cellar and into contention though.:lmao::rotfl2:

Just to make sure it is posted everywhere....

Hey, I just realized I've been slacking. The Daytona 500 is this weekend, and I never set up a Fantasy Racing League. We've got to give Nate a chance to defend his championship, and give everyone else a chance to knock him off his perch. Anyway, it is open to anyone who wants to join. The more the merrier!

In order to join the group go to the game front page and click on the "Sign Up" button to create a team. After completing registration, or if you already have a team, click the "Create or Join Group" button and follow the path to join an existing private group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 21627
Password: goofy

Note: If the password doesn't work, try Goofy. I'm thought that's how I typed it when I set it up, but the invitation e-mail sent it out as lower case.:confused3

Anyone else having trouble with YAHOO?

For the third week in a row, I've changed my starting line up and it reverts back to an old line up on Sunday morning?

I don't know what the deal is, but it did it again this weekend. I changed the lineup on Thursday, Saturday night it was good to go...Sunday morning...back to my first line up?

:mad:

Anyone else having trouble with YAHOO?

For the third week in a row, I've changed my starting line up and it reverts back to an old line up on Sunday morning?

I don't know what the deal is, but it did it again this weekend. I changed the lineup on Thursday, Saturday night it was good to go...Sunday morning...back to my first line up?

:mad:

No, but I have had trouble with it locking the line ups before I think it should. I always thought they locked just before the start of Qualifications, and it must be when they practice. Whatever line up I set has been what has raced though.:confused3

Figures it would be just me...I'm going to log off my other devices and run it from my computer and see what happens this week...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter