DIS Convention information from Webmaster Pete

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
Well, I'm pleased to say that the response to our 1st DIS Convention has been amazing. As of right now (6:30pm EDT 2/12) we have more than 260 people registered to attend!! That's the good news. The bad news is that when it hits 300, I'm shutting it off in order to allow everyone who has registered to pay their deposits. Any cancellations at that point will be made available for anyone who wants to attend. So, if you are planning to attend, I would STRONGLY suggest not waiting too long to register, since we will not accept any reservations (event only or otherwise) once we have 300 people confirmed. So, please visit the Convention page at
http://www.wdwinfo.com/discon.htm and register (either for hotel or event only) to ensure your spot. It's shaping up to be one heck of a party!!!

Thanks,
Pete

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter