Dis Class Yearbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, told you it wasn't my gig. Good job Lou. I see you have people on their knees, again, for you.

Wheat Thins

2e1g0uo.jpg

lyzziesmom

For those of you playing along at home, lyzziesmom did appear some pages back but the link died and it is now a red X so here is a new one. For those of you thinking that A.) I cheated because Lizzie McGuire spells it with an "i" rather than a "y" or B.) that's pretty impressive that he found a picture of Lizzie McGuire's Mom, those who choose B would be correct.

Or C.) that's pretty impressive that you even noticed that Lyzzie is spelled with a "y" and D.) it's also pretty impressive because from the day she started school, kids have been calling my DD Lizzie McGuire and E.) HaHa! I get to be in here TWICE! :banana:

Great job!!

Or C.) that's pretty impressive that you even noticed that Lyzzie is spelled with a "y" and D.) it's also pretty impressive because from the day she started school, kids have been calling my DD Lizzie McGuire and E.) HaHa! I get to be in here TWICE! :banana:

Great job!!

Hey, I could have done worse.......aren't you the one with the picture in the bathroom? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll get to the others tonight. ;)

As normal Loubon - you always do an awesome job!!!!! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter