DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

We've done FEA once but I really want to see it again. We did get a FP for that night.

The first time, I tried to take pictures but I really didn't get to appreciate the ride that way.

How's our weather looking for next week?

I looked at weather.com and for the most part high's in the low to mid 90's and low's around 74 each day. From Wednesday on, it says PM Thunderstorms and about a 50% chance of rain. But it is Florida and basically the beginning of summer season there, so not unexpected weather forecast.

How's our weather looking for next week?

I'm hoping for lots of rain actually.. it's so dry here we can't water our lawns except for once a week right now it's also making the temps 15 degrees above normal or in other words, it feels like july but with no humidity and it's been miserable.. It was the dryest dry season in 105 years according to the news last night. Lawns are starting to look brown.. The dust from constructions is starting to fly around.. we desperately need more rain.

rainy season is just getting started but that just means the afternoon rains.. We had a couple nights with a little more than that.. 10 day shows maybe some rain wed-friday.. doubt it'll impact the evenings but it's too far out.. you can't tell the weather around here for more than about 48 hours.. right now it's more of a "if this storm keeps heading this way across the US then we might see it around wed"...

So the short is mostly likely texas hot with some hope of afternoon rains mid week which will make it more humid but drop it back down to high 70/low 80s instead of mid 90s and near 100.

Looks pretty warm, though I guess that is to be expected for Florida.
View attachment 239691

Yeah ...that's looking warm -fine with me. When I lived down there for a few years, it rarely went into the mid/upper-90's ..pretty much 90-93 every day. So it looks like it will be slightly warmer than normal --if a couple degrees can make a difference! Drink water....

Yeah ...that's looking warm -fine with me. When I lived down there for a few years, it rarely went into the mid/upper-90's ..pretty much 90-93 every day. So it looks like it will be slightly warmer than normal --if a couple degrees can make a difference! Drink water....

yes it makes a huge difference.. but the humidity is missing so that is nice but it's just hot africa/texas sun..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter