DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

How do we sign up for the events throughout the week (HEA w/Craig, Figment w/Kathy, etc.)? Or do we just need to show up to them & provide our credentials?

I searched this thread & read the first post with no luck to answer my question (unless somehow I missed something).

How do we sign up for the events throughout the week (HEA w/Craig, Figment w/Kathy, etc.)? Or do we just need to show up to them & provide our credentials?

I searched this thread & read the first post with no luck to answer my question (unless somehow I missed something).
Sign ups are still not live. I'm sure we will have to sign-up, but I don't know when they are going to go live. I know they announced on the show two weeks ago that they were supposed to go live within that week if I remember correctly. I'm only going to try for one of the official events now since I can't really change my plans anymore.

Is the Boardwalk within walking distance of Disney Springs? I get in on June 1 at 11 AM then have reservations at 12:50 and I know they close pick up at 3 PM
If it comes down to it I will get a cab but I don't mind a walking if it's close.

Is your lunch reservation at Disney Springs? If it is, you can get a bus to the Boardwalk from Disney Springs

Is the Boardwalk within walking distance of Disney Springs? I get in on June 1 at 11 AM then have reservations at 12:50 and I know they close pick up at 3 PM
If it comes down to it I will get a cab but I don't mind a walking if it's close.

That is similar to my schedule on arrival date (which is the 31st) - I am going to take ME to my resort (Pop) to drop my bags and then grab an Empty bee to the Boardwalk convention center and then take a bus from their (I am going to animal Kingdom but you could get one to the Springs - or Uber from there as well if you are worried about time)

That is similar to my schedule on arrival date (which is the 31st) - I am going to take ME to my resort (Pop) to drop my bags and then grab an Empty bee to the Boardwalk convention center and then take a bus from their (I am going to animal Kingdom but you could get one to the Springs - or Uber from there as well if you are worried about time)

Are you getting the bus back to Pop at 1am, Max? I've been on the fence about it (thought about heading to Beach and getting an Uber, but I worry Ubers at 1am might be scarce) but I'm starting to get the feeling that there's an awful lot of use that are going to be at Pop.

But yeah. My flight lands at 9am, and I'm taking ME to Pop, resetting my pin, then I was going to head to Epcot. depending on timing, I'm either going to hit my 12:10-1:10 FP for Frozen first, then walk to Boardwalk and pick up my credentials, or grab the credentials then go back into Epcot for my FPs. The real wildcard for me is how long ME will take.

Are you getting the bus back to Pop at 1am, Max? I've been on the fence about it (thought about heading to Beach and getting an Uber, but I worry Ubers at 1am might be scarce) but I'm starting to get the feeling that there's an awful lot of use that are going to be at Pop.

But yeah. My flight lands at 9am, and I'm taking ME to Pop, resetting my pin, then I was going to head to Epcot. depending on timing, I'm either going to hit my 12:10-1:10 FP for Frozen first, then walk to Boardwalk and pick up my credentials, or grab the credentials then go back into Epcot for my FPs. The real wildcard for me is how long ME will take.

The dreaded how long will ME take lol:rotfl2:

Sign ups are still not live. I'm sure we will have to sign-up, but I don't know when they are going to go live. I know they announced on the show two weeks ago that they were supposed to go live within that week if I remember correctly. I'm only going to try for one of the official events now since I can't really change my plans anymore.
Are the sign ups live yet. I cant find anything.

On the "un"official thread and the related Facebook group there have been some carpooling being arranged for after the party so I got in one of those cars. (here is the link to the Facebook group if you want to join and then there is a file for "transportation" that has the car pooling ..... https://www.facebook.com/groups/441752162840820/)

hehe, yeah, it's my first time using ME (I've always driven before!) so that's my big point of anxiety right now. First flight out in the morning so it's almost bizarre that I'm more worried about that bus than I am any sort of airport delays. :)

My entire day (we fly in 6/1 arriving at 1pm) revolves around how long DME takes! I'm expecting to have to pick up my credentials at the party bc I doubt we'll be able to get to Boardwalk by 3pm!

I'm not trying to be pushy, but any news on POTC sign ups or other sign ups would sure be welcome right about now. I arrive in 7 days and well, my schedule is starting to get pretty full.
We leave in two days; I don't check the internet very much on our trips, so guess we will miss any events. We didn't sign up for the party; other than the concert, nothing that really got our attention. For us, not worth making a special trip to even pick up credentials Hope everyone else has a good time though.

On the "un"official thread and the related Facebook group there have been some carpooling being arranged for after the party so I got in one of those cars. (here is the link to the Facebook group if you want to join and then there is a file for "transportation" that has the car pooling ..... https://www.facebook.com/groups/441752162840820/)

Thanks, I might check it out. $10 for the bus doesn't sound like that big a deal to me, but there's a big difference between there being one bus going to all the resorts, or multiple busses going to different areas. Hoping they'll mention how the busses are looking on Tuesday's podcast and will figure it out from there!

Thanks, I might check it out. $10 for the bus doesn't sound like that big a deal to me, but there's a big difference between there being one bus going to all the resorts, or multiple busses going to different areas. Hoping they'll mention how the busses are looking on Tuesday's podcast and will figure it out from there!
The link for the busses says they are not taking sign ups for transportation....

The link for the busses says they are not taking sign ups for transportation....

eep. I guess I might have already missed the window of opportunity then. Checking Disney's site, it looks like the Boardwalk is open to 2am? Abradabar closes before our part let's out, but Jellyrolls is open until 2am... but yeah, I guess there's not really bus service from the Boardwalk area like there is Disney Springs.

Looks like I might be Ubering it or I better check out that Facebook group.

We left KC this morning at 8. We made it to Chattanooga at 6 before 9 year old had had enough riding in car for the day (and I had enough driving). So, we should have 8.5 to 9 hours tomorrow until we get to timeshare on 192 highway. We won't go to the Parks until Tuesday so I'll check tomorrow night to see if the official plans have been finalized. At least, my 2003 Honda Odyssey with 196,000 miles has handled the trip so far like a champ.

Anyone sign up for the bus to take you back to BLT after the party? I singed up for the bus to take me back to POFQ, but I just purchased DVC, and booked at BLT...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter