Dirt!

vvatc

Earning My Ears
Our family has a tradition of collecting dirt from everywhere we visit. We have dirt from places like the Colosseum in Rome, Normandy Beach in France, The Grand Canal in Venice (there's no dirt in Venice), the Berlin Wall, Disney Resort Paris, and from family homes in Las Vegas, New Hampshire. But, we don't have any dirt from Disneyland...yet. So where would be a cool place to scoop up some soil for our dirt collection? I was thinking about Tom Sawyers Island but I wonder if there's anyplace guests can access that may have some historical significance. Maybe an uber old tree or something? Ideas?
Thanks,
Bud

Forgot to add that we'll be there tomorrow all day (Thursday, April 24.). Short notice, I know...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter