dinner for a crowd?

I second the Taco Bar idea!! Cut up all the lettuce & tomatoes the night before, make the taco beef the ngiht before and maybe some Chicken with Taco seasoning. Taco shells only take 10 minutes to bake, and soft taco shells can be warmed in the micro pretty quick.

Serve salad or black beans as a side. Fun for everyone and all can be done the night before except the taco shells!

I know you said no spagetti, but how about going to BJ's and grabbing a frozen lasagna or a bag of frozen stuffed shells, you can bake them gthe night before and just reheat. Serve with salad and garlic bread.

i like tacos. could be fun. I know its so hard to plan for all of them. i planned a mini meal for half of us tommrow. mac and cheese and fry bread with veggies and applesauce.

Don't forget to come back and let us know what you decided and how it turned out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter