Dinner for 3 at P.F. Changs $20, inc. tip!

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to post that last night my DM71, DD11, and myself ate at P.F. Changs using our Free Lettuce Wrap Coupon (good thru 7-31) and our entire meal, inc. tip, was $20.:goodvibes We ordered 2 orders of the Lettuce Wraps and one order of the Fried Green Beans. We all drank water. The bill came to around $16.50 after the coupon was applied and that left $4.50 for the tip ( which was almost 20% of the pre-coupon amount).

The Lettuce Wraps and Green Beans are our 2 favorite things to eat there. We each had 3-5 wraps a piece and we were pretty full when we left.

So if you haven't gotten your free Lettuce Wrap coupon from PF Changs yet, like them on Facebook and follow the link.

Just wanted to share. ;)

Not to be a killjoy, but unfortunately, the math doesn't add up.

$16.50 out of $20.00, leaves $3.50 not $4.50 - for which if I do my math right lowers the tip to around 15% of the pre-coupon total.

I find this just weird.

If I go out for dinner - I go out and get dinner. Not appetizers.

I just honestly can't see myself ordering appetizers to feed my entire family at a sit down resturant. While I get water for my meals, my kids and husband usually get other stuff.

If I am worried about making sure I can feed 3 pp with $20, I'd rather just go home and do it.

That is great. I have no issues ordering appetizers for meal. I do it frequently myself.

Unfortunetly we don't have a PF Changs anywhere near us.

I find this just weird.

If I go out for dinner - I go out and get dinner. Not appetizers.

I just honestly can't see myself ordering appetizers to feed my entire family at a sit down resturant. While I get water for my meals, my kids and husband usually get other stuff.

If I am worried about making sure I can feed 3 pp with $20, I'd rather just go home and do it.

:confused3

The OP ordered food, tipped, and felt like she had plenty to eat. I don't get what your problem with this is.:confused:

If I have a taste for lettuce wraps, I make these:

http://www.food.com/recipe/chicken-lettuce-wraps-like-pf-changs-copycat-178146

They are super cheap - it is a lot of ingredients to buy, but once you do they will make the recipe many times. We actually skip the dipping sauce most times - AND the mushrooms *shudder*. :rotfl: I am really lazy and usually make them with ground turkey, so I don't have to mince chicken.

DH & I usually get 2 orders of the lettuce wraps and an order of soup for 2 when we go there and I find that plenty filling.

Good deal, OP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter